How many controllers did you break since Demon's Souls?

#1denisplnPosted 5/3/2013 10:21:53 AM
How many sixaxis / dualshock controllers did you break while playing Demon's Souls and Dark Souls (not because of rage)? For me: two.
#2geovanicaonPosted 5/3/2013 10:26:21 AM
denispln posted...
How many sixaxis / dualshock controllers did you break while playing Demon's Souls and Dark Souls (not because of rage)? For me: two.

...how?

Last time I tried to break a controller I was 7 years old and wasnt being able to pass Super Mario levels on my SNES.

I used to throw the controllers agaisnt the wall but they didnt break at all (wont try that with ps3 controllers, they would become ashes)
---
Ad Rosae Per Crucem! Long Live DeMolay!
PSN ID: DeMolay145
#3Necro_Fear89Posted 5/3/2013 10:29:39 AM
I haven't broken any controllers because of the games, but recently my PS3 controller's R2 button came out of it's socket. I really hate the design of the L2 and R2 buttons on PS3 controllers, I managed to partially fix it myself however and now because of it the R2 button is extremely sensitive to where I don't even have to press it down to use it. Which has led to many a frustrating death in Dark Souls because of it, but I am not buying another one.
---
The Maiden in Black's blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
"Go forth Garl Vinland! May you be unharmed.."- Saint Astraea
#49000dirtyfartsPosted 5/3/2013 10:39:28 AM
2 but they broke in strange ways. The first one the triangle button stopped working and my 2nd one the L2 button stopped working. No idea how they broke since I use finesse with my controllers and not abuse. But since then I have been using my ps2 controller with a usb adapter and have nothing to worry about now.
#5Rain42206Posted 5/3/2013 10:45:56 AM
Two, but due more to my son. He twists the controller. So if you grip them
Too hard, the directional pad goes crazy. sux trying to fight and block when you weapons keep switching!
---
Favorite game series: FF, RE, Suikoden, Hitman, GoW, ES, DQ, CoN, BG, KH, LoK, Tactics Ogre, DS, Travian and X-Men Legends.
#6denispln(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 10:46:08 AM
The left or the right stick gets stuck... or isn't moving smoothly all the time.
#7Snipa_Wulf12Posted 5/3/2013 10:53:25 AM
I got pissed once and squeezed my controller so hard that it cracked and the buttons stopped working. I then took it outside, tossed it up, and smack it with a bat shattering it.

By that point it wasn't from rage so much as amusement. lol
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Good morrow human. What of Kalameet? I await good tidings.
#8TenderwatersPosted 5/3/2013 10:54:28 AM
None, but I did need to get a new Playstation. Goodbye fatboy, hello slim. Strangely, the older system had less slow downs...
---
Good things happen to monkeys who dance.
#9cucumberkingPosted 5/3/2013 10:55:47 AM
I was playing Saints Row the Third online with a friend and I went to the bathroom. I came back to my screen saying controller disconnected,and my friend was just ragdolling my character by smacking them with a big purple schlong.

I search for my controller and eventually find it submerged in my drink. He rumbled my controller off the table into the pitcher of crystal light.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#10MosgusPosted 5/3/2013 11:43:28 AM
cucumberking posted...
I was playing Saints Row the Third online with a friend and I went to the bathroom. I came back to my screen saying controller disconnected,and my friend was just ragdolling my character by smacking them with a big purple schlong.

I search for my controller and eventually find it submerged in my drink. He rumbled my controller off the table into the pitcher of crystal light.

This is both unfortunate and incredible.