Is my game glitched?

#1V8rmillionPosted 5/4/2013 12:26:30 AM
I've killed every boss in the game..Except the final boss..I've offered all the souls to the Lord Vessel, yet the gate will not open? What could I be forgetting? Also, this is my second playthrough.
---
I Like How.
#2Eddo_CPosted 5/4/2013 12:31:30 AM
Are you very very sure you beat all boss? I think that is the only logical explanation.

Remember there are 4 of them: Seath, Nito, 4 Kings, and Bed of Chaos. Or are you sure you offered ALL the souls, like you might had beaten 3 and offered them but you forgot to offer it again after beating the last one.
---
You're pretty radical, can I fill your valence?
#3V8rmillion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:40:50 AM
I am absolutely sure all bosses are defeated, even the optional bosses..I have no idea what's going on.
---
I Like How.
#4TearflyPosted 5/4/2013 2:26:01 AM
I bet you didn't do Bed of Chaos. Did you do the boss where the floor crumbles around you?
#5V8rmillion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:25:54 PM
Tearfly posted...
I bet you didn't do Bed of Chaos. Did you do the boss where the floor crumbles around you?

I traveled all the way through the demon ruins back to the Bed of Chaos area, and he's already dead...I'm not even joking lol..All the bosses are dead.
---
I Like How.
#6final_chancePosted 5/4/2013 9:41:49 PM
Well...since you checked Bed of Chaos already....can you Warp to The Abyss, Crystal Cave, and Altar of the Gravelord?
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#7V8rmillion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 10:06:10 PM
final_chance posted...
Well...since you checked Bed of Chaos already....can you Warp to The Abyss, Crystal Cave, and Altar of the Gravelord?

I can, all dead.
---
I Like How.
#8final_chancePosted 5/4/2013 10:07:50 PM
Then yeah. Guess your game is glitched.
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#9SnadadosPosted 5/4/2013 10:32:48 PM
I saw a speed run recently where a person jumped off the ledge next to the Lord Vessel, hit the PS home button and exited out of the game.
When he loaded up the game again he was on the other side of the door.

Obviously doing that could corrupt your save but if your save is truly screwed up already it may be something to look into.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?