Lord souls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jgg13

jgg13
3 years ago#1
I need help fighting the 4 bosses I'm stuck on the four kings it seems like im hardly doing amy damage to them im using a silver knight straight sword +5 knight shield +10 and ornsteins armor...im on ps3 by the way

User Info: Anamawcity

Anamawcity
3 years ago#2
Summon beatrice

*waits for that guy to ruin it*
"Tis a terrible pity. Like a moth flittering towards a flame."

User Info: replicax77

replicax77
3 years ago#3
Take them on naked with the sack on your head and the trident.

Or use fire. People seem to like fire for them.
I'm casual.

jgg13
3 years ago#4
And I accidently fell down the hole frampt was in and now hes gone is there anyway I can get him back

User Info: jr_elroy

jr_elroy
3 years ago#5
Stack poise and dont try and avoid hits. Get close to them and mash R1. Actually pretty easy when you do it this way.

User Info: kurtfisto

kurtfisto
3 years ago#6
stop using the knight shield
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
~KF~

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
3 years ago#7
Get naked, equip dwgr, abyss ring, humanities, estus, ascended pyro+5, great combust, power within, silver knight straight sword.

Jump in the hole buff yourself run up to #1 and spam combust, praise the sun, heal, flip left, back up when you see purple glow, heal, flip left, mash R1 then join the wraiths.
R1R1R1R1R1R1

jgg13
3 years ago#8
R1masher posted...
Get naked, equip dwgr, abyss ring, humanities, estus, ascended pyro+5, great combust, power within, silver knight straight sword.

Jump in the hole buff yourself run up to #1 and spam combust, praise the sun, heal, flip left, back up when you see purple glow, heal, flip left, mash R1 then join the wraiths.

Sounds like a good idea but I don't have that ring, plus I literally just beat em

User Info: dthomas125

dthomas125
3 years ago#9
Anamawcity posted...
Summon beatrice

*waits for that guy to ruin it*

Lol. This made me laugh.
PSN - dthomas125 - "When the people fear the gov't there is tyranny. When the gov't fears the people there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived