Is it true that this game is the hardest game in the world?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is it true that this game is the hardest game in the world?
2 years ago#1
That's what my friend who plays it say, you get used to it after a while but it is the hardest game.
Also, is it normal to have more than 1000 deaths in the first playthrough?
2 years ago#2
No and no. To put it simply.
2 years ago#3
No and no. To put it simply.

Great.
2 years ago#4
Its almost as hard as my d*** when i hornet BS fish with gclub in the forrest while torrenting terrabytes of p*** in the background to make the ultimate lagswitch AND have something to jerk it to later.
---
Go Big Red
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
2 years ago#5
It's true, no other game has ever been made that surpasses the challenge of Dark Souls, even the NES and SNES era games were cakewalks next to the challenge of a modern day action RPG.
2 years ago#6
BombayNugz posted...
Its almost as hard as my d*** when i hornet BS fish with gclub in the forrest while torrenting terrabytes of p*** in the background to make the ultimate lagswitch AND have something to jerk it to later.

sshh don't tell others of this immense power
---
"Tis a terrible pity. Like a moth flittering towards a flame."
2 years ago#7
It's hard, but it's fair hard. You'll be hard-pressed to find a time you died and it wasn't entirely your fault.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
2 years ago#8
I'll say it's the hardest game of this generation that plays fair. If you die it's your fault.
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
2 years ago#9
I STILL haven't beaten Tetris.....
---
I'm casual.
2 years ago#10
BombayNugz posted...

LOL
---
"Once again, the Americans seek to ravage our games as they ravaged Iran. Yesterday Final Fantasy, today Dark Souls, tomorrow Tokyo"
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is it true that this game is the hardest game in the world?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived