BS etiquette

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. BS etiquette
3 years ago#1
I know, it sounds like an oxymoron, but I would like to know everyone's thoughts regarding when it's OK to bs and when it's not. Like, for example, lining up to bs a darkmoon invader when it's already 1v1 or if you see a Japanese invader in Oolacile who you absolutely know will simply run away into the stage and try to ambush you later.

Stuff like that.
3 years ago#2
Once they bow, then line up behind them for the chain. Preferably have two helpers waiting just in case they break the etiquette.
3 years ago#3
Always bs everyone and everything at every possible moment.
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
Upgrade your gray matter, cause one day it may matter.
3 years ago#4
There is none. If you follow something then rage when the other player doesn't follow it,.
Gamefaqs Moderators=Security guards who couldn't make it through police academy...
3 years ago#5
All good responses
Favorite game series: FF, RE, Suikoden, Hitman, GoW, ES, DQ, CoN, BG, KH, LoK, Tactics Ogre, DS, Travian and X-Men Legends.
3 years ago#6
If there is a back, you can stab it.
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#7
If you can you should hornet stab someone by what ever means, then chain backstab them.
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
3 years ago#8
I've wondered this too. I see tons of opportunities for backstabs, but then I feel like I'm just BS fishing. Once I stop and use regular attacks, the other guy backstabs me and I die. So yeah. BS the **** out of your opponent, and don't feel guilty. This is Dark Souls, dammit.
3 years ago#9
I just wish BSing weren't used as a primary means of engagement for the majority of players. Not much point in developing tactics or strategies when sprinting past someone's shoulder is all it takes to win.
PSN: GSPhantom
But really, it's a battlefield! How do you compassionately stab someone?
3 years ago#10
Runoth posted...
This is Dark Souls, dammit.

i suck at PvP but i feel like all is fair. except infinite HP and such.
Currently playing; Dark Souls, Binding of Isaac, Defiance
Anticipating; The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. BS etiquette

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived