BS etiquette

#1quartercirclePosted 5/6/2013 3:52:15 PM
I know, it sounds like an oxymoron, but I would like to know everyone's thoughts regarding when it's OK to bs and when it's not. Like, for example, lining up to bs a darkmoon invader when it's already 1v1 or if you see a Japanese invader in Oolacile who you absolutely know will simply run away into the stage and try to ambush you later.

Stuff like that.
#2DJ_0000Posted 5/6/2013 3:59:07 PM
Once they bow, then line up behind them for the chain. Preferably have two helpers waiting just in case they break the etiquette.
#3WATAUGACJPosted 5/6/2013 4:02:18 PM
Always bs everyone and everything at every possible moment.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
Upgrade your gray matter, cause one day it may matter.
#4hemphoarderPosted 5/6/2013 4:04:08 PM
There is none. If you follow something then rage when the other player doesn't follow it,.
---
Gamefaqs Moderators=Security guards who couldn't make it through police academy...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#5Rain42206Posted 5/6/2013 4:10:40 PM
All good responses
---
Favorite game series: FF, RE, Suikoden, Hitman, GoW, ES, DQ, CoN, BG, KH, LoK, Tactics Ogre, DS, Travian and X-Men Legends.
#6zyrax2301Posted 5/6/2013 4:28:43 PM
If there is a back, you can stab it.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#7Nick_Chaos007Posted 5/6/2013 4:33:48 PM
If you can you should hornet stab someone by what ever means, then chain backstab them.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#8RunothPosted 5/6/2013 4:34:14 PM
I've wondered this too. I see tons of opportunities for backstabs, but then I feel like I'm just BS fishing. Once I stop and use regular attacks, the other guy backstabs me and I die. So yeah. BS the **** out of your opponent, and don't feel guilty. This is Dark Souls, dammit.
#9lucky_sharm19Posted 5/6/2013 5:21:25 PM
I just wish BSing weren't used as a primary means of engagement for the majority of players. Not much point in developing tactics or strategies when sprinting past someone's shoulder is all it takes to win.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
But really, it's a battlefield! How do you compassionately stab someone?
#10fisheye11Posted 5/6/2013 5:27:53 PM
Runoth posted...
This is Dark Souls, dammit.

this^

i suck at PvP but i feel like all is fair. except infinite HP and such.
---
Currently playing; Dark Souls, Binding of Isaac, Defiance
Anticipating; The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth