i just started this game need help!

#1Nemesis805Posted 5/6/2013 10:06:17 PM
Hi guys I just started this game and just rang the 1st bell and then I check the DLC and went on ahead and bought it so my question is what should I do now? Should I start over or can I access it later since I'm at the beggining of the game? Sry if this has been asked before but i im at work right now and don't have time to be searching anyways thanks in advanced!
---
GT: ll Nemesis ll
PSN: Wyno-King
#2Oni_TatsujinPosted 5/6/2013 10:11:24 PM(edited)
You can access it later. The DLC was added in its entirety in a patch... the 15 or so dollars you payed went towards adding in the item that accesses it.

Now that you've run the first bell, it can be a little difficult to know where to head next. Make sure you've gotten the key from in front of the church, near the giant closing gate... then head past Andre and into the Darkroot Garden. Kill the boss there and claim the tower key in the room beyond. Now head down to the Darkroot Basin. From there, climb the tower and you'll find yourself in a very familiar place.

Make your way to the place where you met Solaire (the red dragon's bridge). Open the door that was locked there, and go from there...

Edit: Oh, and the DLC areas are probably the most difficult of the game. You should head there once you reach the final final area of the game. It's really freakin' obvious what the end level is when you unlock it, so just look up how to access the DLC when you reach it. It's a rather obscure sequence of events you need to do.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#3Nemesis805(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 11:19:58 PM
Thanks for all the info man I appreciated I always enjoy the soul games because of the community thanks again!
---
GT: ll Nemesis ll
PSN: Wyno-King