Hellkyte @ sl1...?

#1grizlygust832Posted 5/11/2013 8:00:45 AM
Any suggestions on bridge on an SL1 run? I'm a completionist so I can't in good concious let him keep terrorizing the bridge skellies.

And... While I'm at it, I'm almost ready to hit anor London, just upgrading pyro flame fully first but I don't see why everyone loves the reinforced club in sl1 runs... I'm a battle axe fan big time! Am I missing something?
#2grizlygust832(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:01:44 AM
YAy for auto correct! Anor Londo
#3xCloudyxPosted 5/11/2013 8:13:54 AM
Hand axe = speed
Battle axe = damage

Reinforced club is in the middle but good enough with both traits that it warrants itself a common favorite.

For the drake... can't you just barrage him with a ton of large arrows from a +4 Lightning bow or something?
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0O1sH1N6n4
#4CoontemptusPosted 5/11/2013 8:23:04 AM
grizlygust832 posted...
And... While I'm at it, I'm almost ready to hit anor London, just upgrading pyro flame fully first but I don't see why everyone loves the reinforced club in sl1 runs... I'm a battle axe fan big time! Am I missing something?

Reinforced club stuns like the large weapons. Battle Axe does not. Once you learn the hit counts, MANY large enemies (and smaller enemies, obviously) can be stunlocked to death with a reinforced club.

Battle axe has a lot better range and better whif recovery time, though.

I personally hate playing SL1, the weapon variety bores me to tears, but SL10 opens up a LOT more fun options, so much so that I went all the way to NG+10 with it.
---
Sic semper tyrannis