Hardest part of 'Souls' so far?

#1heyitsthatguy11Posted 5/11/2013 5:53:41 PM
I say King Allant. And everything between him and the Penetrator Archstone. Just took me 20,000 tries to beat him despite me being able to LOLstomp just about everything else in the game (and Dark Souls for that matter... minus Ornstein and Smough, I still have problems fighting those 2 too) at this point.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Common sense is becoming less and less common...
#2ratt80Posted 5/11/2013 5:57:32 PM
Blind run of crystal caves was pretty frustrating.
#3Da DoodPosted 5/11/2013 6:04:02 PM
False King Allant the first time was ridiculous. I also died a billion times there (and on my way...). Second playthrough, however... he was one of the easiest for me. As soon as I realized that his dash/rush attack is super easy to dodge, he was no problem.

Even after hundreds of hours playing both Souls games, Flamelurker still gives me trouble from time to time, especially on NG+. And I simply cannot beat Gwyn without parrying.

Also, I don't think I know how to dodge any of the Four Kings' attacks. I just tank through the fight, usually got no patience at that point in the game... I know I'd be a disaster fighting these guys with melee and rolls.
---
And this time!
#4geovanicaonPosted 5/11/2013 6:04:54 PM
By far, the hardest part of Souls game is where you have to pass through those two ANNOYING silver knights with giant bows at Anor Londo.

JESUS CHRIST ITS SO ANNOYING.
---
Ad Rosae Per Crucem! Long Live DeMolay!
PSN ID: DeMolay145
#5heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 6:05:04 PM
ratt80 posted...
Blind run of crystal caves was pretty frustrating.

That was just an annoyance for me because I stood around like "Where am I supposed to go?", but after figuring out it was an invisble path, I kinda just ran haphazardly on it and made it through. Then of course every subsequent time, I knew exactly where the path was lol.
---
#6heyitsthatguy11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 6:06:20 PM
Da Dood posted...
False King Allant the first time was ridiculous. I also died a billion times there (and on my way...). Second playthrough, however... he was one of the easiest for me. As soon as I realized that his dash/rush attack is super easy to dodge, he was no problem.

Fourth playthrough of Demon Souls and he still gives me trouble. Also, I never had any trouble with flamelurker, but everyone seems to think he's this super tough boss... I don't get it.
---
#7Lieutenant_FuzzPosted 5/11/2013 6:19:52 PM
I found no part of demon's souls even remotely challenging, even with a drastically underpowered character. For some odd reason, the DLC bosses always give me way more trouble than anything else. Especially kalameet.

Everything's person to person I guess.
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?
#8doofy102Posted 5/11/2013 6:37:48 PM
Forget his name, but the second boss in the DLC. (not the dragon)

Most intense melee weapon fight I've ever had in a game.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/
#9SoaringDivePosted 5/11/2013 6:48:07 PM
doofy102 posted...
Forget his name, but the second boss in the DLC. (not the dragon)

His name is in the DLC name...
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#10AlltraPosted 5/11/2013 6:50:36 PM
geovanicaon posted...
By far, the hardest part of Souls game is where you have to pass through those two ANNOYING silver knights with giant bows at Anor Londo.

JESUS CHRIST ITS SO ANNOYING.

I really want to know why, because this is about the least aggrivating thing for me. If that's the hardest, most annoying thing for you in the series, then the games must not be very hard or annoying to you.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.