finally killed the iron golem

#11Sol4688Posted 5/12/2013 5:54:24 PM
BeardedXBatman posted...
I was around level 40 at the time. And it wasn't the golem himself that was a problem, it was auxiliary factors like the finicky lock on, getting knocked off the sides and getting through sens itself. Like i said, when I just ran in swinging, I killed him in about 30 secs.

Still. If he's troublesome, wait till you see the giant guardians of Anor Londo. They're basically Iron Golems except faster, stronger, farther reach, and a shield completely negating any damage to their front sides.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#12LodissPosted 5/12/2013 6:01:47 PM
2 things

Don't offhand a 2 handed weapon that you can't parry with
Don't swing a Zweihander with one hand. Zwei means two in German.

That said, feel free to ignore me and play how you want. Weirdo.
---
You were indicted
#13BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:00:52 PM
Sol4688 posted...
BeardedXBatman posted...
I was around level 40 at the time. And it wasn't the golem himself that was a problem, it was auxiliary factors like the finicky lock on, getting knocked off the sides and getting through sens itself. Like i said, when I just ran in swinging, I killed him in about 30 secs.

Still. If he's troublesome, wait till you see the giant guardians of Anor Londo. They're basically Iron Golems except faster, stronger, farther reach, and a shield completely negating any damage to their front sides.

They're not much trouble for me, actually. Just gotta be patient and wait for them to swing, then roll and unload on them. And again, I didn't find the iron golem troublesome in the least. It was just getting to him that gave me trouble.
---
XB Gamertag - BeardedXBatman
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman