Worst armors in the game?

#1WalkingPlaguePosted 5/12/2013 1:08:51 PM
Which armors do you consider the worst looking and have terrible stats?
---
| g | a | m | i | n | g | my anti-drug
PSN-ID: nintendofied
#2chaochaomanPosted 5/12/2013 1:15:11 PM
Pretty much any armor that can't be upgraded is automatically bad in my opinion.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
#3Johnny_Jon_117Posted 5/12/2013 1:18:34 PM
Any armor that can't be upgraded
---
Every game is overrated because the Internet hates everything and wants anything that's going up to go down. Like a true villain.
#4elfmirfkinnPosted 5/12/2013 1:59:58 PM
The Gold Hemmed Set is overrated and not very good IMHO.
I used to think it looked really cool (before I got it) but now, not so much after seeing it so many times. Chester's Set sucks. I think the worst is the shadow set.
As far as good goes, I like Artoias Set, Paladin Set and witches set. I think the chain set is very underrated and is the set one I've been using on my newest build. Easily obtained too. None of this is fact, just my opinion.
#5drew4793Posted 5/12/2013 2:06:17 PM
Worst looking?? Probably the sorcerer stuff... It just looks sad. Crimson stuff is up there on the terrible looking scale, too.

My current favorite armor setup is: caterina head, elite knight body, stone gauntlets, and hard leather boots... It's an eclectic mess of stuff that looks like a UFO parked on my head, sure, but it's got style. :P

If I had to say my favorite full set, it would be Caterina at the moment.
#6Lieutenant_FuzzPosted 5/12/2013 2:07:33 PM
Painting guardian set. The defense is infinitesimal.
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?
#7elfmirfkinnPosted 5/12/2013 2:24:38 PM
drew4793 posted...
Worst looking?? Probably the sorcerer stuff... It just looks sad. Crimson stuff is up there on the terrible looking scale, too.

My current favorite armor setup is: caterina head, elite knight body, stone gauntlets, and hard leather boots... It's an eclectic mess of stuff that looks like a UFO parked on my head, sure, but it's got style. :P

Yeah, the sorcerer sets are pretty bad looking. Especially those hats.
#8WyrmcraftPosted 5/12/2013 3:16:53 PM
drew4793 posted...

Ever get 99 Endurance, Ring of FoP, and Wear the Caterina arms, legs, and chest but with Chester's Top Hat?

You can Flip. It is the BEST thing.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
#9elfmirfkinnPosted 5/12/2013 3:29:29 PM
Wyrmcraft posted...
drew4793 posted...

Ever get 99 Endurance, Ring of FoP, and Wear the Caterina arms, legs, and chest but with Chester's Top Hat?

You can Flip. It is the BEST thing.

speaking of weird looking......
#10WyrmcraftPosted 5/12/2013 3:34:02 PM
Yes, it's weird as all heck. But SO funny.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite