Which boss always gives you the most trouble?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Which boss always gives you the most trouble?
3 years ago#1
Artorias is the only boss that gives me trouble. He is very quick and in ng+ his attacks are devastating.
3 years ago#2
Artorias is simple if you don't let him buff, if you let him buff then you are in serious trouble. I have two bosses I have a huge problem fighting, Manus and Kalameet. I can handle Manus a little better than Kalameet but Kalameet usually takes me a few tries to kill, I am just horrible at fightning him.
"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!"
3 years ago#3
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?
3 years ago#4
Sanctuary Guardian was quite the handful the first time I encountered it.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
3 years ago#5
O&S by far, not counting DLC
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
3 years ago#6
Hardest thing to do in my opinion is getting Kalameet's tail. In NG+, I think Manus is the most difficult to defeat. In new game, I think you should go for Smough first to make it easier in NG+. That is also difficult.
Forest trees are greener.
3 years ago#7
Besides Capra it is usually Centipede Demon because each time I've fought him his style has been completely different so far on each playthrough.
3 years ago#8
I think only DLC-bosses really give me headache anymore. Smough and Ornstein probably before that.
Devil May Cry: The Order --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
3 years ago#9
Sanctuary Guardian/Kalameet if I'm low level.
You're gonna love my nuts
3 years ago#10
Pinwheel, simply because he's the first boss I fight so I can prepare to make my fire Murakumo :3

After that, Sanc gaurdian, Kalameet and Manus. They're all ridiculous! ESPECIALLY Kalameet. I actually wish there were more bosses like him though.
Usually a boss will be super slow and powerful, or really fast but not too hard hitting.
Kalameet is a hard hitter AND fast as hell. Love him.

I still remember my first time fighting him. Couldn't kill him without two summons, and they eventually died ;_;
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Which boss always gives you the most trouble?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived