Hardest Boss?

#1Darkmoon_DarkPosted 5/20/2013 1:42:40 PM
Topic

in my opinion 4 kings were by far the worst to fight solo
---
GFWL - Darklord004
PSN 1 - Darklord004 PSN 2 (dark souls) - Darkmoon_Dark
#2AnotherStripePosted 5/20/2013 1:48:59 PM
Discharge Demon guy, I don't know how to beat him without exploits! Honestly the True King Allant (Demons Souls final boss) is harder than fighting every Dark Souls boss at the same exact time
---
I could never be as incandescent as the sun...
PSN: AnotherStripe
#3slayer921Posted 5/20/2013 1:56:11 PM
AnotherStripe posted...
Discharge Demon guy, I don't know how to beat him without exploits! Honestly the True King Allant (Demons Souls final boss) is harder than fighting every Dark Souls boss at the same exact time

either you a noob or you have no brain. theres a reason there are 2 paths to trap his arm and hith him...
---
PSN : Hobbes921, Muramasa_Ciaran
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheEvilPube-1708/
#4Darkmoon_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 1:57:54 PM
AnotherStripe posted...

yeah ceaseless discharge is quite hard, just stay close and straft

I wouldn't say king allant is too hard, personally I struggled more on the man eaters than allant... just my opinion though
---
GFWL - Darklord004
PSN 1 - Darklord004 PSN 2 (dark souls) - Darkmoon_Dark
#5AnotherStripePosted 5/20/2013 2:56:03 PM
slayer921 posted...
AnotherStripe posted...

either you a noob or you have no brain. theres a reason there are 2 paths to trap his arm and hith him...

I feel sad now :'( I know that's supposed to be the way but I don't feel like that's legit. No skill haha! I wish you could melee instead of attacking his arm in one specific spot that provides no risk whatsoever towards yourself. Now that's just stupid Dx but if it's impossible to melee his torso, alright then... Whatever you say Slayer of Demons
---
I could never be as incandescent as the sun...
PSN: AnotherStripe
#6Boney00Posted 5/20/2013 2:57:24 PM
Capra Demon
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#7WalkingPlaguePosted 5/20/2013 2:57:57 PM
Manus. His agro without a summon is crazy.
---
| g | a | m | i | n | g | my anti-drug
PSN-ID: nintendofied
#8Johnny_Jon_117Posted 5/20/2013 2:59:26 PM
Ornstein and Smough with no sorcery and no summoners.
---
Trying to argue with someone on the Internet is like trying to argue with a brick. You just don't do it man. You just don't do it.
#9AdarksoulPosted 5/20/2013 3:08:30 PM
AnotherStripe posted...

I agree its a really boring fight that i don't look forward too, but i would say either kalameet or manus at ng+7 or sl 1.
#10Lieutenant_FuzzPosted 5/20/2013 3:14:15 PM
AnotherStripe posted...

Dude you can't be serious.. the final boss of Demon's Souls was literally the easiest most pathetic boss i've ever encountered.
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?