Which boss is more aggresive?

#1SirPandurrculaPosted 6/16/2013 7:29:20 PM
Flamelurker or Gwyn? And which one is harder? I had a really easy time with lurker when I ran through DeS.
---
"I don't ever wanna deal, the deal I dealt that day. Take me to the price I love. Take me aye siwmae."- Domhnall Of Zena
#2zyrax2301Posted 6/16/2013 7:31:02 PM
Flamelurker is more aggro man

Especially when he gets mad
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3AdarksoulPosted 6/16/2013 7:32:40 PM
yup flamelurker so overwhelming, think he mad?
#4SirPandurrcula(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 7:35:31 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Flamelurker is more aggro man

Especially when he gets mad

Really? once I actually got to him it wasnt so bad. Gwyn took me hours the first time.
---
"I don't ever wanna deal, the deal I dealt that day. Take me to the price I love. Take me aye siwmae."- Domhnall Of Zena
#5zyrax2301Posted 6/16/2013 7:41:12 PM
Hmm, maybe you were well prepared. Did you use magic or a PFS?
---
#6Proudleaf24Posted 6/16/2013 7:41:13 PM
Flamelurker, definitely.

When he gets lower on the health, he gets FEROCIOUS. I fondly remember when I was a complete nub at DeS and how utterly intimidating that boss fight was for me.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#7SirPandurrcula(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 7:43:21 PM
zyrax2301 posted...

At that point I was going pure magic
---
#8DagnothPosted 6/16/2013 7:45:57 PM
Proudleaf24 posted...
Flamelurker, definitely.

When he gets lower on the health, he gets FEROCIOUS. I fondly remember when I was a complete nub at DeS and how utterly intimidating that boss fight was for me.

I not so fondly remember the time i got him within one hits worth of health and he firebomb spammed me to death from full health and stamina through a pfs.
---
I feel a whole lot more like I do now then I did a while ago.
#9zyrax2301Posted 6/16/2013 7:48:53 PM(edited)
SirPandurrcula posted...
zyrax2301 posted...

At that point I was going pure magic

Mm, that is the key to an easy Flamelurker. Soul Ray wrecks him.
---
#10JamesPipBoy3000Posted 6/16/2013 7:50:48 PM
Gywn is by far the more difficult and aggressive boss. I think people remember Lurker being alot more difficult than he is because everyone was such a noob at that point. I did it backwards and played tons of DaS before DeS. I was all hyped up for this crazy Lurker fight I was hearing so much about and I destroyed him melee only without ever getting hit. I was really disappointed. Maybe Lurk was just having a bad day but Im pretty sure most will find if easy if they go back now and fight him.
---
A truer shot was never loosed