why is gamefaqs the premier forum for Dark Souls?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. why is gamefaqs the premier forum for Dark Souls?
2 years ago#11
If you google anything about DkS more than likely a gamefaqs topic is one of the top three. That's how I came to gamefaqs at the time it was 100x better than wikidot forums.
---
My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ALLHAILHK1
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
2 years ago#12
My IP is permanently banned from the wikidot forums... Guess i roll bsed the mods to much in DeS, cuz i aint been on wikidot since 2010 and i wasnt banned then.
---
Go Big Red
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
2 years ago#13
Bomb so I've been playing exclusively unlocked for about a month now and its fantastic. The roll bs'es are plentiful and easier to pull off than with lock on IMO. My question is how do you counter the players looking only to bs fish? Not roll bs but plain old strafe bs and pivot bs with decent poise. The only thing I have found is to use a good poise breaking weapon and pivot swing or attempt a pivot bs of my own. Most of them are using DWGR which I have come to despise and won't ever put on again.

got any tips?
---
Dell Dimension DE05, 1Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53 GHz,256 MB of RAM Win XP
PSN:Sleepyydwarf/Tryhardwarf
2 years ago#14
Hemp just lock on when you see them do that and counterstab their butthole, a lot easier than anything you can do unlocked.
---
Video games always break the fourth wall, theyre like 'Snake, push the SELECT button!' and Snakes probably like 'What the f***!?'
-lordofultima
2 years ago#15
^ what he said, being lazy is easy. However if you want to go hardcore double roll bs them, but you gotta be moving so quick you beat the speed of their lockon can turn at.. Roll at crazily odd angles and roll straight back, usually theyll miss the bs and do an r1 and the second roll puts you right behind em.
---
Go Big Red
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
2 years ago#16
ya I knew the easy way to counter it (with lock on) was just curious if there was an effective method while unlocked. double roll bs sounds like a challenge that I will figure out.

thanks guys.
---
Dell Dimension DE05, 1Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53 GHz,256 MB of RAM Win XP
PSN:Sleepyydwarf/Tryhardwarf
2 years ago#17
The wikidot forum would never approve my account so I have just always posted here. I recognize a few of the mods over there as salty people from the BF so that may have something to do with it...
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Life goes on brah.
2 years ago#18
Because we're casuals.
---
This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day one night at a time.
2 years ago#19
I tried to move over there too, nugz.... I kept getting told that my IP was a disease carrying spambot, which scared me until I did a check... Nope. The wikidot forum's authentication is just busted.
---
Speak not the Watchers, Draw not the Watchers, Write not the Watchers, Sculpt not the Watchers, Sing not the Watchers, Call not the Watchers' name
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. why is gamefaqs the premier forum for Dark Souls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived