How in the hell am I suppose to kill Capra Demon?

#1UnknownWinPosted 6/22/2013 12:15:58 PM
I can't. I JUST CAN'T!
I know the stairs strategy, but he just jumps at me like a mofo, then I try to roll, the demon dogs hit me, then I try to roll again, I lose a lot of my health, run upstairs, the dogs kill me while drinking the Estus Flask, I died about 10 times there.

I tried to summon people, but it seems that whenever I become human I just get invaders who knows no mercy and makes things even worse for me.

Alright, can someone just tell me how to play Co-op with friends?
If you can help me post your PSN IDs and tell me how can I summon you guys..
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#2elfmirfkinnPosted 6/22/2013 12:24:20 PM
It's one of the worst boss fights for new players. Really tough.
I can't right now but I'm always willing to help somebody out. You're on psn right?
---
---PSN: elfmirfkin---
---PSN: A_Casual---
#3MC_BatCommanderPosted 6/22/2013 12:26:49 PM(edited)
Learn to use the invincibility frames while rolling. Capra will always start the fight with an attack you'll have to roll to avoid. It has a bit of cooldown between attacks, which is your chance to kill the dogs. Try to get a weapon upgraded enough to kill the dogs in at most 2 hits. Once the dogs are gone this fight is really really easy.
---
#4UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 12:29:17 PM
It's one of the worst boss fights for new players. Really tough.
I can't right now but I'm always willing to help somebody out. You're on psn right?

Yeah, PSN ID is The--Ends.
Post yours :$
---
#5Johnny_Jon_117Posted 6/22/2013 12:29:22 PM
It is the only fight next to the bed of chaos that's considered cheap. The very very first thing you gotta do is the down the dogs. Taking them down is fatal as if you kill them you basically won as the fight becomes incredibly easy. My advice: KILL THE DOGS
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumps up to anyone that gets this reference!
#6comftblynumbPosted 6/22/2013 12:30:32 PM
well if you join the way of the white covenant I think its called from the guy in the stupid looking armor in firelink shrine that sells miracles its supposed to make it less likely to get invaded.

as for capra demon, I had trouble with it too and foun out you can throw firebombs over the wall and kill it without even entering the door. you can find a video on youtube for the placement to throw the firebombs and it tells you how many are needed.

I used that but left it with a sliver of health left so I only needed to hit it once to finish it though you could still die doing that if your unlucky with those cheap &*^%#^% dogs because I almost did. the way I looked at it was I didn't mind being a little cheap if the games going to be cheap.
#7elfmirfkinnPosted 6/22/2013 12:33:44 PM
You need only four dung pies thrown over the wall.

My psn: elfmirfkin

I won't be home for awhile though.
---
---PSN: elfmirfkin---
---PSN: A_Casual---
#8UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 12:34:39 PM
well if you join the way of the white covenant I think its called from the guy in the stupid looking armor in firelink shrine that sells miracles its supposed to make it less likely to get invaded.

as for capra demon, I had trouble with it too and foun out you can throw firebombs over the wall and kill it without even entering the door. you can find a video on youtube for the placement to throw the firebombs and it tells you how many are needed.

I used that but left it with a sliver of health left so I only needed to hit it once to finish it though you could still die doing that if your unlucky with those cheap &*^%#^% dogs because I almost did. the way I looked at it was I didn't mind being a little cheap if the games going to be cheap.

Oh god.. that's so cheap, but sorry I'll have to use it!
In my second run I won't do it for sure.
---
#9Kratos_Plays_DSPosted 6/22/2013 12:38:17 PM
The fight with Capra is pretty erratic. I've seen terrible players beat him on their first try before the patches that made the game easier came out, and on the flip side, some decent beginners get their butts kicked over and over. Best thing for newcomers is to get a +5 weapon capable of one-shotting the dogs. Afterwards, take your time with Capra, getting in one hit at a time to be safe.
---
YOU DEFEATED
PSN: Bloodcraft007, Strawhatizzy (alternate)
#10Sheepy14Posted 6/22/2013 12:58:55 PM
You have to roll to the right when you first enter the room, and then kill at least one of the dogs. Then just rolls to the staircase and take out the other one and/or take time to heal. It's usually not a good idea to lock on the capra. My PSN is SheepyTheQuester, and if you need help or any items at all just message me.