The assylum demon is spanking my ...

#1DevioyzPosted 6/23/2013 3:26:04 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA38GStIn74

Picked the sorceres. Was whacking his crack with my butterknife, but it ain't cutting it...
---
PSN: bolke
PSN: JollyCoop
#2Kratos_Plays_DSPosted 6/23/2013 3:46:40 PM
Wait till you get out of the Asylum. Even with Red Tearstone, you'll be dealing absolute garbage damage until you significantly upgrade your weapons. I'm staying at SL1, and it is a nightmare. Once I beat Capra, it should get a lot better though, cause I'll finally be able to upgrade my pyroflame. I find that a crossbow helps a lot as well.
---
YOU DEFEATED
PSN: Bloodcraft007, Strawhatizzy (alternate)
#3Casul346Posted 6/23/2013 5:31:31 PM
Kratos_Plays_DS posted...
Wait till you get out of the Asylum. Even with Red Tearstone, you'll be dealing absolute garbage damage until you significantly upgrade your weapons. I'm staying at SL1, and it is a nightmare. Once I beat Capra, it should get a lot better though, cause I'll finally be able to upgrade my pyroflame. I find that a crossbow helps a lot as well.

Early fire weapon makes it easier. Fairly easy to get a +5 fire weapon in just a few minutes. Get a weapon box, kill pinwheel, then make your weapon fire. Then head to blighttown and kill a few slimes for two stacks of green shards. Quick and painless.
#4YuenkuPosted 6/23/2013 6:56:58 PM
Wow, you picked sorcerer? That fight must be intense with that little dagger.

I've only managed to get past this guy with the thief class, with the bandit knife...Farming a decent weapon takes awhile, but I was infinitely reliefed once I got some decent weapons.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#5mr_smartiepantsPosted 6/23/2013 7:23:53 PM
if this is the first fight GL, but if its the second, bring a weapon that does bleed damage and you can rip him to pieces in seconds.

When I first fought him I got so frustrated I pulled out my bandit knife and slash slash slash I saw his hp drop from the bleed.

chopped him up real nice that way
---
mr_smartiepants = Lv. 200 Ranger Geoff
mr_smart alec = Lv. 40 Sorcerer Victoria