Dark Souls has been in the top 10 games for 2 years now

#11ray12aPosted 6/29/2013 4:53:06 PM
I don't know the exact numbers, but there are tons of souls fans on /b/, /v/, reddit, 9gag, etc. who probably don't post here because of how tame these boards are.

I still laugh at people who say these games are their favorite game(s) "of all time," but they are quite enjoyable nonetheless. Really looking forward to DaSII's launch, seeing as how I missed out on DeS and DaS glory days.
---
GT: DEATHMETALGEAR / PSN: ray12a
#12Eddo_CPosted 6/29/2013 11:41:15 PM
The thing about Dark Souls is that those that play it, play it a lot.

There is not really any other game that provides anything similar, the fan base is not diluted like in FPS and whatnot.
---
You're pretty radical, can I fill your valence?
#13TheLucidChibaPosted 7/2/2013 11:41:06 PM
I've seen people on my friends list play for a few months then quit, and a few friends irl played for a short time here and there as well. I've been the only one I know to keep going lol

I think it's in the top 10 boards though because there's so much more to talk about than most other games have.
---
"One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others." Lao Tzu
GT - LucidChiba
#14TheLucidChibaPosted 7/2/2013 11:48:50 PM
ray12a posted...
I still laugh at people who say these games are their favorite game(s) "of all time," .

....why?
---
"One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others." Lao Tzu
GT - LucidChiba
#15fallen_acolytePosted 7/2/2013 11:53:18 PM
Frostheat_22 posted...
RamsayBolton608 posted...
I started a new game and I dont see any summon signs anywhere for my SL27. It seems like CoOp has dropped significantly or everyone is just doing twink invasions

Really?! I noticed the opposite. New players everywhere who require hand-holding through the whole level.

I agree. IM new to the game, but I notice there are many players who need more time to adapt to it....most of my days now is simply waiting at anor londo and carrying whoever summoned me through the entire area from start to finish with my mage alone and with enough spells for the bosses. ( always save crystal soul spear for the last phase)
---
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte Xbox: Fallen Acolyte