Gamefaqs Fight Club

#1szathmabPosted 7/2/2013 10:56:29 AM
How to join:
Add ALLHAILHK1 on PSN.

The chat is called Fightclub FTW (It's the same chat that we used before)

After I receive and accept your friend request I will add you to a PSN chat. You may also add anyone else that posts in this topic that says they can add people to the chat. Please do not just post your PSN name here and expect for you to be added the the chat.

I will also try and use this website www.darksoulsfind.org to update out current location.

Rules, Level, and Location, and Time

Level 125

Rules:
No hornets, Chain BS, Healing, and TWOP.(Rules can change and are up to the people in the chat at the time, majority rules)

If a chain bs happens, the person who was chained does a full heal and the match continues.

There are many other places that the fight club can take place. Try and keep it close to a bonfire, other than that it can be decided in the chatroom.

The fightclub can go on whenever but lets try and make Fridays DarkSouls day, because of time zone problems we all need a day that we try and play DkS.

Chat Rules:
NO SALT and every time Torebackula enters everyone must stop what they are doing and call him a scrub.

Please post here if you are going to be participating.

Also, I will be uploading most of the fights to my youtube channel so I hope no one cares.
---
My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ALLHAILHK1
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#2DJ_0000Posted 7/2/2013 10:58:13 AM
Cool. I'll need to be added back to the chat, lost them all again thanks to my crappy hard drive : (
#3YuenkuPosted 7/2/2013 11:01:43 AM
Damn, I might have to give up casul friday for some legit fights. I'll be sending you a friend request later then *Nods*
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#4szathmab(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 11:05:09 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Cool. I'll need to be added back to the chat, lost them all again thanks to my crappy hard drive : (

added

To anyone sending me a FR. I'll be on in 4 hours or so.
---
#5haarlem1982Posted 7/2/2013 11:12:59 AM
I'm in, already have access to the chat.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
#6DJ_0000Posted 7/2/2013 11:19:43 AM
szathmab posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

added

Thanks. I'll be on in a few hours so hopefully we get a few people in tonight.

To anyone else getting in the chat for the first time, if you log in and there are only a couple of people don't log straight back out. Stay in and more people will show up in a little while.
#7TheIronGubGubPosted 7/2/2013 11:24:14 AM
I'll probably join once I get my router working again, which should probably be pretty soon. Thanks for the post, I'll send you a friend request when I get the chance and hopefully participate.
---
Desperately waiting for Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
"The world is a machine. A Machine for Pigs. Fit only for the slaughtering of pigs."
#8sideways77Posted 7/2/2013 11:32:44 AM
Is it Ok if I'm SL 130? BTW Im barely SL 114 and was thinking capping off at 130 since I lack vitality.
---
Up The Irons!
#9szathmab(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 11:33:31 AM
sideways77 posted...
Is it Ok if I'm SL 130? BTW Im barely SL 114 and was thinking capping off at 130 since I lack vitality.

that's fine
---
#10saxrohmerPosted 7/2/2013 11:38:39 AM
My 107 will work, correct?

I'll add you in ten minutes.

Fridays are GREAT for me: it's the one day I'm off work but my lady isn't around.
---
Speak not the Watchers, Draw not the Watchers, Write not the Watchers, Sculpt not the Watchers, Sing not the Watchers, Call not the Watchers' name