Do You Miss Having An NPC Fight With You?

#1newjerseyplayerPosted 7/9/2013 3:48:57 PM
Not as a phantom, but something like Biorr. I personally thought that having a living, talking NPC with me on a boss-battle really eased my nerves, letting me enjoy a fight more, even if the NPC did nothing. It is unlike an online summon who either finished the boss for you quick enough so that you don't really see much of it or one who kinda just seemed there to help. Business is business kind of thing.

I miss Biorr ;_;
---
{]xxxx[}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> PSN: rjlikestv
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.
#2enghuPosted 7/9/2013 6:22:59 PM
you should play dragon's dogma

lol.... imagine the dragon's dogma pawn in the dark souls,
you might keep hearing they shout "Master! No.................."
#3ReahThorolundPosted 7/9/2013 6:26:13 PM
enghu posted...
lol.... imagine the dragon's dogma pawn in the dark souls,
you might keep hearing they shout "Master! No.................."

Snake?!. SNAAAAAKEE!
---
X>XIII>VIII>VII>XII>IV>VI>IX>V>III>II>I
#4newjerseyplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 8:12:42 PM
Did play Dragon's Dogma. Off my radar for a bit, now that I have Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. That game is really fun, actually.

No party members though, and very little NPC help. When an NPC does jump in to help, they do almost no damage (Literally. I came back after about 40 minutes and some NPC was still brawling with a Boggart, which is this game's equivalent of a Dregling) and a lot of the time, they knock the enemies out of your reach, which leads to the enemies counterattacking and leading to lots of frustration, what with the games convenient Stun-Lock imposed on you by every enemy attack.

I miss Biorr ;_; Really, he made NPC help a thing I look for in games, albeit it isn't as important as my love for equippable loot. Mmmm...loot...so sexy.

I'm rambling, but the game has to have Swords and Plate Armors. That is all.
---
{]xxxx[}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> PSN: rjlikestv
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.