SL 58 looking to co-op thru duke's and beat seath

#1bussertonPosted 8/19/2013 10:28:20 AM
Just like the title says. I've beaten it several times before but it's more fun to co-op so does anyone wanna go through it with me?
#2ballinsoldier1Posted 8/19/2013 11:21:12 AM
I've never done that, but sounds like fun. Although, my soul farming to get my int up may put me out of your range. I'm SL70ish...
---
PSN: tdizzle00
#3interwebz-factzPosted 8/19/2013 11:26:01 AM
I'll help you if you want.

PSN is XxPoopyBallsxX
---
Hold up hold up... Did I just detect what could be construed as a fallacy by an individual on the Internet?!?!?!
#4busserton(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:29:26 AM
I can get to SL 60+ I was just saving my osuls because I thought people would bbe interested at lower levels

add me (both of you) and we'll meet at the anor londo bonfire
#5busserton(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:30:25 AM
PSN SpecialEd_247
#6busserton(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 11:31:58 AM
interwebz do you really think im gonna add poopyballs I've been in the community long enough to know better
#7ballinsoldier1Posted 8/19/2013 12:03:49 PM
busserton posted...
I can get to SL 60+ I was just saving my osuls because I thought people would bbe interested at lower levels

add me (both of you) and we'll meet at the anor londo bonfire

Feel free to add me too if you like. I'm doing the 9-5 work deal during the day, so am only able to play nights/weekends.

My next task was going to be Dark Sun Gwen or whatever his/her name is then off to the archives/Sith the Scaleless. I've never actually been to the archives so 'helping' you may be good practice with my n00bish tendancies.

I'm actually not even sure how to purposefully co-op with someone, always thought it was just random but I have only done it twice.
---
#8busserton(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:07:22 PM
just post here when you're ready and i'll go on. I can also help you with gwynny if you want. but for the archives I just remembered early on you get a forced death so we'll meet at the bonfire it brings you to. so instead of co-oping right off the bat we'll co op once we get there
#9ballinsoldier1Posted 8/19/2013 12:18:07 PM
busserton posted...
just post here when you're ready and i'll go on. I can also help you with gwynny if you want. but for the archives I just remembered early on you get a forced death so we'll meet at the bonfire it brings you to. so instead of co-oping right off the bat we'll co op once we get there

Sounds good. I forgot about that part. I'll post here/PSN when I'm getting on, but like you said I'll need to progress a bit to get to where it makes sense for you I suppose. I'm guessing it'll be around 6-7pm CST.

Lots to do it seems around this part of the game. Free Logan and get his spells, then kill him off to get his catalyst, grab the enchanted final upgrade piece on an invisible walkway (not looking forward to that) and then try to cut off Mr. Scaleless' tail for the greatsword then put him down. Never even contemplated co-oping it.
---
#10busserton(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:29:04 PM
we could probably clear part of it and take turns

I summon you, we get to the final bonfire, you summon me we get to the same place then I beat seath then you beat him.