is someone still playing dark souls online ps3

#11DarthSchubertPosted 9/3/2013 11:26:38 AM
The online mode in this game isn't like most other games. You can't just invite someone to your game to play with you. There are various ways to PvP and to co-op in this game; most of them either involve staying in Human form (will make sense as you play) or using certain items to let other players summon you / forcibly attempt to invade other players.

The game is still really active.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#12KingInTheSouth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 2:40:38 PM
Ok please help me out when i want to start up ds it says update 1.09 needs to be loaded i then do this and it loads to like 6 and sometimes 30 percent then it gives me a error msg,i have asked everyone even on ps home and just get ignored please help i really love this game and want to play online!!!??
#13eatdust6777Posted 9/3/2013 2:48:23 PM
KingInTheSouth posted...
Ok please help me out when i want to start up ds it says update 1.09 needs to be loaded i then do this and it loads to like 6 and sometimes 30 percent then it gives me a error msg,i have asked everyone even on ps home and just get ignored please help i really love this game and want to play online!!!??

Just do it again, it happened to me once because I have crap connection.
---
PSN SkyRED17.
#14KingInTheSouth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 1:44:22 AM
And why are the peeps online such d@cks im tryings to make friends and share what we all love gaming but no luck
#15TheLucidChibaPosted 9/4/2013 2:23:17 AM
KingInTheSouth posted...
And why are the peeps online such d@cks im tryings to make friends and share what we all love gaming but no luck

You're hoping people on the internet won't be dicks to you...

You're on the wrong internet son
---
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win"
GT - LucidChiba
#16KingInTheSouth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:23:27 AM
I understand competitivines and all but hell how will i ever build a friends list if everyone just f@cks on??if there is still a gamer with companionship left in this world add me:KingInTheSouth
#17prinexPosted 9/4/2013 4:10:24 AM
A blizzard swept yesterday over Lordran and decimated the players...

And a rock(star) is going to hit in a few days.

Pretty long summonig times yesterday ... also less messages and ghost players.