Do people still trade on this board?

#31PyroJunoPosted 9/10/2013 1:19:19 PM
SFIII_3rdStrike posted...
PyroJuno posted...
yea, forgot to mention, i have all the boss souls which i careless that includes bosses from DLC =)) let's trade

I want a Soul of Sif and a Soul of Lord Gwyn. I have tons of Humanity I'm willing to part with and I can get Souvenirs of Reprisal but it might take me a bit. SL 121, message me on PSN; Pabz617

man, i just fell of the bridge last night by careless, lost 96 humanity and 5 million+ souls lol. i dont really care about humanity which i can farm easily in chasm of Abyss. you can have my sif and gwyn soul, i wont need them. just try to get me those Reprisal whenever you can. it will takes me awhile to get all 80 of them. my sl is 120 which should be able to summon you. what time you will be on tonight? i am in CA, i will be online around 8pm (pacific time zone) i will send you a friend request tonight first
#32brandonfordPosted 9/10/2013 1:47:36 PM
brandonford posted...
Bump..

I'm looking for a Uncursed Artorias Greatsword and the Great Lord Greatsword.

I can trade you the Gwyn soul.

Won't be on till late tonight and all day Thursday. Thor day.

What do you want for it?

Well if you don't get the soul from Pyro I'm looking for an Iaito. If not no big deal I can grab it ng+.
---
PSN: Odinson31
#33PyroJunoPosted 9/10/2013 1:59:59 PM
brandonford posted...
brandonford posted...
Bump..

I'm looking for a Uncursed Artorias Greatsword and the Great Lord Greatsword.

I can trade you the Gwyn soul.

Won't be on till late tonight and all day Thursday. Thor day.

What do you want for it?

Well if you don't get the soul from Pyro I'm looking for an Iaito. If not no big deal I can grab it ng+.

i might have an iaito but i am not 100% sure, i will have to look up tonight. if i do have it, i can trade you for those stupid reprisal, i just want to get the initial 10 so i can have the darkmoon blade miracle. i have ................2 so far lol
#34brandonfordPosted 9/10/2013 3:58:51 PM
I have alot more than 10 but I need katanas!
---
#35PyroJunoPosted 9/10/2013 4:02:27 PM
brandonford posted...
I have alot more than 10 but I need katanas!

i will look through my inventory tonight, can you take a chaos blade +5, i am pretty sure i have one sitting in my bottomless box. =))
#36PyroJunoPosted 9/10/2013 4:04:57 PM
i think i do have an extra Uchi + 15, so you pick between chaos blade + 5 or an Uchi + 15, will you be online tonight, i will send you an message
#37brandonfordPosted 9/10/2013 4:08:34 PM
I already have the chaos.

If you can give me an Iaito and uchi I can make you a Darkmoon +3, that's 80 ears.
---
#38PyroJunoPosted 9/10/2013 4:23:46 PM
brandonford posted...
I already have the chaos.

If you can give me an Iaito and uchi I can make you a Darkmoon +3, that's 80 ears.

i am 100% sure i have an extra uchi+ 15, let me look tonight and see if i have Iaito, but if i do, they will be like regular +5 or +10 only. i should be online 3 hours from now. i will send you a request later.
#39SFIII_3rdStrike(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 4:40:19 PM
I just left work so I'll be home in about an hour. I can on whenever tonight, California time is a 3 hour different because I'm in Boston, so whenever as long as its not too late.
---
PSN: Pabz617 || Instagram: @pabzz__
When all else fails, order pizza
#40PyroJunoPosted 9/10/2013 4:45:45 PM
I just left work so I'll be home in about an hour. I can on whenever tonight, California time is a 3 hour different because I'm in Boston, so whenever as long as its not too late.

damn brah, you work late, almost 9 in east coast. you better get paid OT lol. i will be on around 7:30ish (PT), i will see you and Brandonford tonight.