DLC weapons were a joke

#31UFE9999Posted 9/3/2013 11:55:13 PM
Gixen posted...

Dark Bead, most op spell in the game by far.
So, troll topic?

Totally agreed, and if you want to be really cheap, hold a catalyst in one hand and a talisman in the other, then mix WOTG with Dark Bead. For best results, only attune these 2 spells so you can swap between them instantly and randomly mix things up. If you play aggressively, more often than not, the person you're fighting will make a mistake and roll right into whatever you're throwing at them. If you don't have that many casts of WOTG, stunning the other player with Force first may not be quick enough to combo into a Dark Bead 100% of the time, but it's still pretty effective since most people will panic and mess up when they try to roll away from a follow-up Dark Bead.
---

UFE
#32TheLucidChibaPosted 9/4/2013 12:07:54 AM
Hero_Dunban posted...
Wait, is this actually a darealest topic?

Ah well, only one way to find out.

ReligionisevilGoddoesn'texistObamaisworsethanBush theMegamuledidgreatthingsforthisgame andpeoplecaredaboutthelorebeforeENBbegantalkingaboutit.

lol solid bait, I'll be surprised if he doesn't bite
---
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win"
GT - LucidChiba
#33elfmirfkinnPosted 9/4/2013 4:21:42 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
darealest topic

---
---PSN: elfmirfkin---
#34JonatXPosted 9/4/2013 7:01:20 AM
0/10.
---
There was a time when gamers didn't behave like elitist children or ask for game saves.
PSN: atomskaze-PR
#35bats17Posted 9/4/2013 7:38:15 AM
elfmirfkinn posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
dafakest topic

---
Training is nothing. Will is everything.
#36Sens-Hangar_18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 8:40:27 AM
It's sad that very few get what I'm trying to say, a great opportunity to add new weapons wasted by adding another bundle to the already massive bundle of weapons with no legitimate use.
---
Impossible to break Sen's walls, for you see the steel is much too strong.
#37Reference_MemePosted 9/4/2013 8:49:57 AM
The only dissapointment i had about the DLC weapons/spells was that From doesn't care about Faith people. Q_Q
#38Sens-Hangar_18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 9:12:41 AM
Reference_Meme posted...
The only dissapointment i had about the DLC weapons/spells was that From doesn't care about Faith people. Q_Q

I take you enjoy pvping with the stone greataxe.
---
Impossible to break Sen's walls, for you see the steel is much too strong.