Worst Weapon in the Game...

#11The moonlight knightPosted 9/24/2013 4:36:10 AM
It's a tie between Vamos' Hammer and Stone Greataxe.

Pike isn't that bad. It's the only super long spear that's buffable, and considering it has the Red Eye Spear Knight Running Attack of Nightmares, it being buffable is a HINT HINT to crazy damage it can do.

Is it good for PvP? Well, I imagine it'd be like Dragonslayer, Silver Knight, Demon's and Moonlight, except it can be buffed and you wouldn't want to do its running attack unless they're healing.

I'd assume a buffed running Pike would be more damaging to a healer than a backstab even.

It's still pretty nifty for PvE. What with its awesome range and all.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#12VampyreFoxPosted 9/24/2013 4:47:01 AM
NOBODY say WHIPS or CLAWS! Claws: Dat leo ring counter and hornet ring riposte bleed. Whip: Pine resin that sheit and two hand r1 punish back stab fishers. Not sure if it recoils if you hit a shield though, forgot.
---
The official vampire eccentric of the Skyrim boards.
#13ReahThorolundPosted 9/24/2013 4:51:14 AM
Heisenberg05 posted...
Straight Sword Hilt any1?

I just started a sword hilt, rotten pine resin only run. I'm seriously that bored. XD
---
X>XIII>VIII>VII>XII>IV>VI>IX>V>III>II>I
Chaos Eater = washing machine tube piranha plants : Ghosttenks from Gfaqs
#14servb0tsPosted 9/24/2013 4:57:42 AM
S'mores Hammer because the requirements to weild it could be better used better traits.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
#15The moonlight knightPosted 9/24/2013 4:58:44 AM
Sword hilt is still better than the two weapons I mentioned since at least you can buff it and it has a great moveset.

Also, whips ARE pretty bad. I'll probably try them in PvP at some point though just for the hell of it.

As for claws, I think they'd be great at lower levels, but at higher levels the damage output is just...very low.
---
#16Heisenberg05Posted 9/24/2013 5:06:30 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
Sword hilt is still better than the two weapons I mentioned since at least you can buff it and it has a great moveset.

Also, whips ARE pretty bad. I'll probably try them in PvP at some point though just for the hell of it.

As for claws, I think they'd be great at lower levels, but at higher levels the damage output is just...very low.

i'd argue against you, but you're TEH faking MK
---
whatrucasul?.com
#17elfmirfkinn(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 5:22:11 AM
VampyreFox posted...
NOBODY say WHIPS or CLAWS! Claws: Dat leo ring counter and hornet ring riposte bleed. Whip: Pine resin that sheit and two hand r1 punish back stab fishers. Not sure if it recoils if you hit a shield though, forgot.

Whips and claw rock.
Notched whip in left hand, catches People off-guard. Claw in right hand. Those rolling attacks. You just roll, press r1, and do that awesome fast roll. The claw when used properly is one of the better weapons in the game.

Dragon bone fist is fun to use, especially in pvp. If you can manage to hit someone with the r2, it knocks em 15 feet into the air. Pretty funny.
---
---PSN: elfmirfkin---
#18ReahThorolundPosted 9/24/2013 5:41:24 AM
The moonlight knight posted...

Yo, TMK.
You have a pc? Or you just post with your phone or something?
---
X>XIII>VIII>VII>XII>IV>VI>IX>V>III>II>I
Chaos Eater = washing machine tube piranha plants : Ghosttenks from Gfaqs
#19The moonlight knightPosted 9/24/2013 5:41:50 AM
I have a PC. Why?
---
#20SGDonZPosted 9/24/2013 5:50:11 AM
I use the pike sometimes. Couldn't agree more. It's moveset is just garbage, it's running attack is absolutely useless and it feels like it's only there to make you completely vulnerable, it's heavy, and it's requirements are awful. Without a doubt, the worst weapon in the entire game. Sure, there's sword hilt & such, but they are meant to suck, Pike isn't.