DkS2 crap.

#11LoshadtPosted 9/29/2013 11:58:10 AM
geneocide posted...
And for the twinks, me wanting to play with friends should suffer? Yeah thats fair. Really was there no other way to fix twinks outside of screwing everyone over? Improvement my ass.

You can still summon your friends, so I don't see why you're so upset. If you're playing Dark Souls like a Co-op game with your buddies then you're doing it wrong.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#12Snipa_Wulf12Posted 9/29/2013 11:58:45 AM
Fa1nTy posted...
To discourage "Honor dueling"

An invader is supposed to dragonslayer bow snipe you off cliffs and stuff.

They are supposed to run away and wait until you get ganked by 5 enemies and then run in.

Invaders are supposed to hide with camo and backstab you as you walk by.

Why would this limit honor dueling? People who are intent on honor dueling won't use the buddy summon covenant. And no honor duel will last long enough to run out the timer if its of a reasonable length for normal invading.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf Stay awhile, and loot things.
Lvl 38 Demon Hunter/ Lvl 49 Monk
#13Snipa_Wulf12Posted 9/29/2013 12:02:21 PM
geneocide posted...
Loshadt posted...
What's completely stupid is babbies summoning their twink patrol to clear the way for them while they stand back and heal them with Estus. This is an improvement in every way, you can still summon phantoms to give you the edge in tough situations and at the same time are not capable of carrying your ass the entire time.

And for the twinks, me wanting to play with friends should suffer? Yeah thats fair. Really was there no other way to fix twinks outside of screwing everyone over? Improvement my ass.

You aren't supposed to play with people you know in any of the souls games. Otherwise there would have been an invite player function. This change is literally only affecting people who try to cheese the game or place restraints on it that weren't intended in the first place.
---
#14geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 12:02:58 PM
Loshadt posted...
geneocide posted...

You can still summon your friends, so I don't see why you're so upset. If you're playing Dark Souls like a Co-op game with your buddies then you're doing it wrong.

Not really. I indulge in all forms of online dude. I would say I am doing it right.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#15LoshadtPosted 9/29/2013 12:19:16 PM
geneocide posted...
Not really. I indulge in all forms of online dude. I would say I am doing it right.

The developers disagree.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#16geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 12:23:46 PM
I believe the people who play with friends are less of a problem then the hackers.
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#17Snipa_Wulf12Posted 9/29/2013 12:28:45 PM
geneocide posted...
I believe the people who play with friends are less of a problem then the hackers.

You're not a problem so much as a nonissue. They didn't design the game to be played like you are playing it so they have no reason to go out of their way to accommodate you.
---
#18geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 12:34:45 PM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
geneocide posted...

You're not a problem so much as a nonissue. They didn't design the game to be played like you are playing it so they have no reason to go out of their way to accommodate you.

Seems like they are going out of their way to inconvenience me...
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#19LoshadtPosted 9/29/2013 12:37:22 PM
geneocide posted...

That would imply they gave one iota of a s*** about your issue, it turns out they don't.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#20geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 12:41:14 PM
Loshadt posted...
geneocide posted...

That would imply they gave one iota of a s*** about your issue, it turns out they don't.

Implying that I am the only one with this issue.
---
Ahh! My ding ding dong!