2. Dark Souls
  3. Most annoying weapon to you?
2 years ago#1
Like, what drives you totally insane.

Fear cuts deeper than swords
2 years ago#2
dat estoc
2 years ago#3
I have a very hard time dealing with Halberds in PvP. There's just something about them that makes me play like an idiot.

In PvE? I dunno, I'm very jealous of the way those skeletons rock those wheel shields!
Speak not the Watchers, Draw not the Watchers, Write not the Watchers, Sculpt not the Watchers, Sing not the Watchers, Call not the Watchers' name
2 years ago#4
I'm fine with fighting all of the weapons in the game, but...

I think it's really annoying when a player switches to an estoc/bks/rts setup in the lategame. I understand it's one of the best options at that point, and I don't blame them for using it, but's annoying, and a total buzzkill for me.
You're gonna love my nuts
2 years ago#5
2 years ago#6
Only thing rly is hcsm/ pursuers, because invisible etc
psn: foppehenk, hoekende
2 years ago#7
A REALLY good spear user.

Even a little lag could always bag me a couple undeserved shots against a good thrust weapon, katana, or Balder Side Sword player. However, a pro with a quality Demon's Spear, or a dex Silver Knight Spear with a back up dagger maybe, would always whittle away at my patience.

If I couldn't at least hit them with some phantom damage, I'd usually just say eff it and pressure for the parry or backstab. Usually wielded a modest return.
2 years ago#8
Spears in hallways, lol
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.
2 years ago#9
servb0ts posted...
Spears in hallways, lol

Ya :)
2 years ago#10

Typically only see poised up hackers or super high levelers using it, and still not sure how to get inside.
This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day one night at a time.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Most annoying weapon to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived