Most annoying weapon to you?

#41The moonlight knightPosted 10/8/2013 8:03:09 PM
Drain_Bead posted...
I just disagree is all. On paper you're right, but it doesn't play that way in game. Buffs can easily be waited out.

And spear users can just be ran from, shot at with projectiles, ambushed with backstabs, etc.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#42BrokenMessiahPosted 10/8/2013 8:06:11 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
Drain_Bead posted...
@moody

yep.

One of the scariest builds, imo, is a Halberd, Power Within, Leo Ring, DMB, DWGR player that ACTUALLY knows how to get the Leo Bonus, can dead angle on command, and mix it up enough to avoid parries.

I play these guys one way...defensively.

I'd say just someone with Greatsword +15 and Leo Ring and a good amount of poise is scarier. Greatsword's 2h R2, counter hit, with Leo Ring, is stronger than its riposte. If they survive the first hit, they won't be surviving the second (or much else).

Basically any time someone elects to trade blows with you, if you can anticipate it well enough, it's not TOO hard to nail the counter hit, and it's devastating. It also seems to generally scare the **** out of people, at least the ones I scored it on.

And of course Greatsword should be able to dead-angle pretty easily. I find there's not much reason to buff. I don't think it's physically possible for a player to be able to survive two counter hit R2s with Leo Ring.

lol I killed a guy with one 2h r2 today lol. It wasn't buffed but i had leo ring and power within.
---
GT: YusukeUrammeshi
Yo dawg we heard you hate Titans, so we gave you Titan DNA to become a Titan from inside a Titan to destroy other Titans.
#43The moonlight knightPosted 10/8/2013 8:16:20 PM
I imagine with Power Within that attack probably did like, 1700 damage. @_@
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#44Drain_BeadPosted 10/8/2013 8:17:03 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
Drain_Bead posted...
I just disagree is all. On paper you're right, but it doesn't play that way in game. Buffs can easily be waited out.

And spear users can just be ran from, shot at with projectiles, ambushed with backstabs, etc.

This scenario lacks a time limit, I wouldn't do that without an abnormal agenda.
#45CountDreadPosted 10/8/2013 8:57:00 PM
Favorite Weapon: Claymore
Most Annoying Weapon: Estoc and Kumo >:(

Lag BS's will never die :(.
---
"Do you dream of madness as you sleep...or of death"
PSN: Count_Dread
#46GixenPosted 10/9/2013 8:52:16 AM
Curved Greatswords. They kinda hit even before ive located the player.....
Dragonslayer Spear as a runner up.
---
PSN: Gixen99, Gixen_Almighty
#47KryIon_KidPosted 10/9/2013 8:59:25 AM
****ing spears. Goddamn I hate spears. And what I hate more is when people menu-swap them when I or them is low on health because they're so desperate for a win, same goes for switching to rapier and turtling under similar circumstances.
---
PSN: Wunderloss
#48BrokenMessiahPosted 10/9/2013 9:02:50 AM
KryIon_Kid posted...
****ing spears. Goddamn I hate spears. And what I hate more is when people menu-swap them when I or them is low on health because they're so desperate for a win, same goes for switching to rapier and turtling under similar circumstances.

Which is why so many people swear by the Estoc lol
---
GT: YusukeUrammeshi
Yo dawg we heard you hate Titans, so we gave you Titan DNA to become a Titan from inside a Titan to destroy other Titans.