Boss Armors won't carry over to NG+?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Boss Armors won't carry over to NG+?
3 years ago#1
I'm not at lost Izalith and only have to beat the DLC after that until the Final Boss.

I was now looking on the Wikispaces on what I should do before starting an NG+.

However, there is one thing that bothers me:
"*Any costumes unlocked to purchase from Domnhall of Zena must be earned again (with the exception of Great Lord Armor.)"

Does that mean that I will lose ALL my Boss Armor on a New Game + and can't buy them again until I beat those specific Bosses again?

I wanted to actually Maximize some of the armors for New Game +
(it is my 1st playthrough, but I already am at 110 Hours of Gameplay, being Level 115, having Elite Knight Armor set maximized to +10, Same for Silver Knight Armor +5, Smoughs Armor, Gwyndolins Armor and later for Black Knight Armor and Artorias Armor too as soon as I got them. Also having +15 Iaito, +10 Divine Uchigatana, +4 Queelags Fury sword, +1 Greatsword of Artorias and a few more things...)

I spent a lot of time into this upgrades, and whie Twinking Titanites for Boss Armors can be bought, grinding for Souls is a pain!

Will I really lose all my time spend on them?
but the weapons (Fury Sword, Artorias Greatsword) will remain, right?
3 years ago#2
They will carry over if you actually own them, but you just won't buy be able to buy them until you beat said bosses again with the exception of Gwyn
Umbasa
3 years ago#3
No. Cant buy them again until you unlock them again.
R1R1R1R1R1R1
3 years ago#4
Ah, so if I already own them, I will keep them, it is only about them not being able to be bought again until I discover them again?

What a relief!
New Game +, here I come =D
3 years ago#5
What are the boss armory besides s+o, greAt lord, and golem
"Is a truth you'll find staring back at you from this world's utmost depths"-Grigori(DD)
3 years ago#6
NightmareGamma posted...
Ah, so if I already own them, I will keep them, it is only about them not being able to be bought again until I discover them again?

What a relief!
New Game +, here I come =D

very true. i am still rocking in artorias armor in NG+
3 years ago#7
Whovian126 posted...

Dark Sun also
Umbasa
3 years ago#8
Whovian126 posted...

Artorias Armor set too
3 years ago#9
PyroJuno posted...
Whovian126 posted...

Artorias Armor set too

Ahh, right the dlc
Does it look cooler than ornstiens?
"Is a truth you'll find staring back at you from this world's utmost depths"-Grigori(DD)
3 years ago#10
If you physically own equipment, it will never disappear in the next playthrough.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Boss Armors won't carry over to NG+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived