Boss Armors won't carry over to NG+?

#1NightmareGammaPosted 10/8/2013 10:20:02 AM
I'm not at lost Izalith and only have to beat the DLC after that until the Final Boss.

I was now looking on the Wikispaces on what I should do before starting an NG+.

However, there is one thing that bothers me:
"*Any costumes unlocked to purchase from Domnhall of Zena must be earned again (with the exception of Great Lord Armor.)"

Does that mean that I will lose ALL my Boss Armor on a New Game + and can't buy them again until I beat those specific Bosses again?

I wanted to actually Maximize some of the armors for New Game +
(it is my 1st playthrough, but I already am at 110 Hours of Gameplay, being Level 115, having Elite Knight Armor set maximized to +10, Same for Silver Knight Armor +5, Smoughs Armor, Gwyndolins Armor and later for Black Knight Armor and Artorias Armor too as soon as I got them. Also having +15 Iaito, +10 Divine Uchigatana, +4 Queelags Fury sword, +1 Greatsword of Artorias and a few more things...)

I spent a lot of time into this upgrades, and whie Twinking Titanites for Boss Armors can be bought, grinding for Souls is a pain!

Will I really lose all my time spend on them?
but the weapons (Fury Sword, Artorias Greatsword) will remain, right?
---
#2JudgeFredPosted 10/8/2013 10:23:43 AM
They will carry over if you actually own them, but you just won't buy be able to buy them until you beat said bosses again with the exception of Gwyn
---
Umbasa
#3R1masherPosted 10/8/2013 10:25:14 AM
No. Cant buy them again until you unlock them again.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#4NightmareGamma(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 10:27:17 AM
Ah, so if I already own them, I will keep them, it is only about them not being able to be bought again until I discover them again?

What a relief!
New Game +, here I come =D
---
#5Whovian126Posted 10/8/2013 10:30:16 AM
What are the boss armory besides s+o, greAt lord, and golem
---
"Is a truth you'll find staring back at you from this world's utmost depths"-Grigori(DD)
#6PyroJunoPosted 10/8/2013 10:31:49 AM
NightmareGamma posted...
Ah, so if I already own them, I will keep them, it is only about them not being able to be bought again until I discover them again?

What a relief!
New Game +, here I come =D

very true. i am still rocking in artorias armor in NG+
#7JudgeFredPosted 10/8/2013 10:41:46 AM
Whovian126 posted...

Dark Sun also
---
Umbasa
#8PyroJunoPosted 10/8/2013 10:44:07 AM
Whovian126 posted...

Artorias Armor set too
#9Whovian126Posted 10/9/2013 5:02:10 AM
PyroJuno posted...
Whovian126 posted...

Artorias Armor set too

Ahh, right the dlc
Does it look cooler than ornstiens?
---
"Is a truth you'll find staring back at you from this world's utmost depths"-Grigori(DD)
#10Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 10/9/2013 5:20:10 AM
If you physically own equipment, it will never disappear in the next playthrough.