Game Breaking Glitch.

#11seyyjJPosted 10/14/2013 11:28:51 AM
In what shape is your game disc?
---
psn: lennylardo/gudmundsdottir
#12Alltra(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 11:31:28 AM
It's in great shape, the damn thing looks brand new. There's no smudges, dirt, scratches, there's no peeling or cracking or nicks.
---
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#13AuraslightPosted 10/14/2013 11:33:13 AM
Try switching to an other PS3 user with a different save file and see if the same problem appear.
#14brandonfordPosted 10/14/2013 12:03:10 PM
I had this same problem in the exact area months ago and the disc looked ok to me, I ended up taking my copy to gamestop and the girl there said my disc appeared to have "heat damage."

I ended up buying another copy.

My playstation is currently dying now, the lens is shot :(
---
PSN: Odinson31
#15haarlem1982Posted 10/15/2013 2:28:43 AM
Alltra posted...
It's in great shape, the damn thing looks brand new. There's no smudges, dirt, scratches, there's no peeling or cracking or nicks.

It's your disc, I had the same problem some time ago, bought a new one, problem solved.

brandonford posted...
I had this same problem in the exact area months ago and the disc looked ok to me, I ended up taking my copy to gamestop and the girl there said my disc appeared to have "heat damage."

I ended up buying another copy.

My playstation is currently dying now, the lens is shot :(

That's easy to fix: open it up and clean the lens with an q-tip. Be absolutely sure the disc tray is empty though or there will be springs and cogs shooting through your living room.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul