Pewdiepie playing Dark Souls now?

#11bats17Posted 11/27/2013 3:17:46 PM
That was painfully painful to watch.
---
The training is nothing. The will is everything.
#12Sleep-pkPosted 11/27/2013 3:26:43 PM
aneed4peed posted...
If there was more traffic for this game then I certainly would re-unseal my copy of Dark Souls for the PS3 and get online for some multiplaying.

;_; Me want to kill you ;_; to good jazz music ;_;
---
(Aku Soku Zan = slay evil immediately.) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUDmA5kbxg) I can never tell if you are genuinely happy or mockingly sarcastic... Cvdf3
#13poorpintPosted 11/27/2013 3:48:02 PM
I see no problem with this. DkS is the game that every douchebag with a Youtube/Twitch uses to get easy views because "OMGSOHARD". I have better things to do than worry about who's jumping on the bandwagon this week.

Invading in the Burg/Parish is going to be glorious for the next month or so though.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Tales of Xilia
Waiting on: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
#14KryIon_KidPosted 11/27/2013 3:58:00 PM
I must be the biggest idiot in the world for not giving attention to people I hate.
---
PSN: Wunderloss
3DS FC: 3497-0724-0923 | IGN: Wunder | TSV {3626}
#15DuneManPosted 11/27/2013 4:06:40 PM
He's one of, if not the biggest Youtube partnership channel for gaming. That said, I've never bothered with his vids until today when I was looking up Dark Souls stuff. He's... not interesting to me.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#16R1masherPosted 11/27/2013 4:22:37 PM
Just google worst youtuber, hes in the top ten of most of the links
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#17MiyasakiiiPosted 11/27/2013 4:30:51 PM
I hate that he keeps screaming all the time, it's really annoying and rarely funny. His fans are even more obnoxious and butthurt.
#18poorpintPosted 11/27/2013 4:58:36 PM(edited)
Miyasakiii posted...
I hate that he keeps screaming all the time, it's really annoying and rarely funny. His fans are even more obnoxious and butthurt.

If nothing else, his fans bother me. He attracts the Tumblr "check your privilege" crowd, but he makes a buttload of rape/slut/etc. jokes in his videos.

Edit: inb4 PleaseDiePie
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Tales of Xilia
Waiting on: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
#19Sk8terMPosted 11/27/2013 6:20:20 PM
Vidmor posted...
I wouldn't say he's hate-worthy, just obnoxious. Not a bad fellow in any way, but nearly every video he uploads chronicles his loopy behavior and off the wall freak outs and scary or tense situations. It'll get a few wtf chuckles out of you, but it's somewhat bewildering how he has so many subscribers.

This is how I feel about him. He seems like a cool dude but his vids are obnoxious. Something I would've found funny back in middle school. I tried to watch a couple and he literally screams the whole time. I do laugh at some of them, I'm just not a huge fan of his vids. Not sayin he's bad at what he does, I'm just not a huge fan like some people
---
Currently studying at the college of wumbology
#20copenhagenLongCPosted 11/27/2013 6:39:08 PM(edited)
I can't get over his accent. I can't even tell where he's from. Is he british or aussie? He sucks just like everyone else that has no experience with souls games, but I hate people that cry cheap.

EDIT: and yeah, I didnt find the screaming funny, at all. Two best friends dark souls was much funnier because the jokes were, you know, clever and wasnt yelling and being "random".