People underestimate Force in pvp

#1copenhagenLongCPosted 11/27/2013 5:45:56 PM
The miracle force.

In the forest its really, really easy to knock someone on their ass if its a 2v1 or a 2v2 while your partner distracts. Obviously its overshadowed by spells like wrath of gods but its good on its own before you get that.

Discuss.
#2R1masherPosted 11/27/2013 5:53:21 PM
Darth Vader: Don't underestimate the Force.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#3tlnPosted 11/27/2013 5:54:54 PM
I see a lot of players who use it, especially in Oolacile Township. If your opponent has enough poise to not get knocked down then it's basically a free backstab for you.
#4copenhagenLongC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 6:07:35 PM
tln posted...
I see a lot of players who use it, especially in Oolacile Township. If your opponent has enough poise to not get knocked down then it's basically a free backstab for you.

Yeah thats why its only good if you have a partner to serve as a distraction and to do some poise damage, letting your force get a knockdown.
#5KDTProjektPosted 11/27/2013 6:14:36 PM
copenhagenLongC posted...
tln posted...

Yeah thats why its only good if you have a partner to serve as a distraction and to do some poise damage, letting your force get a knockdown.

I think he meant enough poise so that they get staggered, but not thrown to the ground, and then you circle around to BS them when they come out of stagger...
#6tlnPosted 11/27/2013 6:45:54 PM
Most people use WotG to backstab for the extra damage but Force works as well. Even if doesn't do any damage it's still extremely useful wherever people can fall off a ledge. I've lost count of how many players I've seen die on the elevators or pathways in Oolacile Township thanks to Force.
#7Sleep-pkPosted 11/27/2013 9:03:38 PM
I usually just roll through it like woG i hope miracles have more variety in dks 2 from what ive seen its leaning that way.
---
(Aku Soku Zan = slay evil immediately.) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUDmA5kbxg) I can never tell if you are genuinely happy or mockingly sarcastic... Cvdf3
#8Proudleaf24Posted 11/28/2013 1:59:15 AM
Indeed: http://mmdks.com/4qk1
---
You're gonna love my nuts