Gamefaqs Fight Club

#1saxrohmerPosted 12/7/2013 2:01:14 AM
Mr. Solid sez:

To join the fight club, send a friend request on psn to: elfmirfkin

After receiving your request, elfmirfkin will invite you to the chat. The chatroom is the same one as the previous threads. It's called Fight Club FTW.

Hellkite Dragon Bridge is the current meeting place for duels. If you're hosting, be sure that you've killed Hellkite. Roasting people is fun and all but that's not what fight club is for.

Fight club soul level is 125. Megamule is permitted. Using any other hack is not. Custom Megamules are not permitted.

Fight Rules:
* No healing during a fight

* You can heal after a fight

* No Hornet Ring
Mr. Solid sez:

* No Tranquil Walk of Peace or Stone Great Sword special

* No chaining backstabs

* If someone chains: the match stops, the person who got chained is allowed to heal, then the match continues.

* When you summon or are summoned, face your opponent, buff, bow (or bow, buff) then the fight begins. Any additional buff during the fight is taken at the fighters own risk.

Chat Rules:
No crying. Do not come to the chat just to talk. There is a lot of people in the chat at times and we would like to keep it fight oriented. Please do not make racist or other insulting comments.

Friday is the official fight day but the chat is ongoing and so are the fights. The chat usually has a few people in it at all times.

Mandatory Disposition:
Pleasant

Our old chat got locked due to disuse, so Here's a new one!

I haven't seen the chat this busy since the 2nd beta! GREAT fights tonight. Got a little new blood in as well. Go Gamefaqs.
---
Speak not the Watchers, Draw not the Watchers, Write not the Watchers, Sculpt not the Watchers, Sing not the Watchers, Call not the Watchers' name
#2Sheepy14Posted 12/7/2013 2:28:50 AM
You should get edit out the Dragon Bridge part. If there's any specific meeting place for duels, it's BF. Which is too bad, because BF sucks.
---
PSN: SheepyTheQuester
#3TheFracturedPosted 12/7/2013 2:47:23 AM
Sheepy14 posted...
You should get edit out the Dragon Bridge part. If there's any specific meeting place for duels, it's BF. Which is too bad, because BF sucks.

Yep. I prefer DMT. I sometimes randomly Gravelord the BF before I log off so, I imagine things get pretty hectic for some.
---
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing at all." - Socrates.
PSNs: FracturedMurder, TehJestuh, Fractard420SWAG
#4bats17Posted 12/7/2013 6:24:17 AM
Bf is by far my most disliked area for sure.
---
The training is nothing. The will is everything.
#5elfmirfkinnPosted 12/7/2013 8:14:04 AM(edited)
Thanks for starting a thread nochi. Yes, we don't meet at the dragon bridge.

It's good to be back.

EDIT: oh yeah! Everyone request sticky please so this thread doesn't get locked. This is the official gamefaqs fight club, Afterall. See you guys tonight:)
---
~~~PSN: elfmirfkin~~~
http://youtu.be/Yys59fyPso8
#6MiyasakiiiPosted 12/7/2013 8:18:49 AM
Looking forward to participate.!!! just sent friend invite!
#7elfmirfkinnPosted 12/7/2013 8:20:42 AM
Miyasakiii posted...
Looking forward to participate.!!! just sent friend invite!

I'll be on in a bit, hopefully I catch you.
---
#8MiyasakiiiPosted 12/7/2013 8:24:46 AM
^Thanks! :)
#9saxrohmer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 9:32:59 AM
Sheepy14 posted...

Too late,I was asleep. Truth be told, I'd LOVE to start haunting some new places... BF is a good arena(decent Frames, varied terrain), but it is gettin old. The problem with moving is that only around 50% of us use da MM, which limits our hosting options.
---
Speak not the Watchers, Draw not the Watchers, Write not the Watchers, Sculpt not the Watchers, Sing not the Watchers, Call not the Watchers' name
#10elfmirfkinnPosted 12/7/2013 9:44:55 AM
It's not really a lack of places, we have just narrowed them down for various reasons. Let's start a list!
Butterfly Forest
Ceasless fog
Darkmoon tomb
Duke's forest
Undead parish
---