Should Replenishment be Allowed in the Fight Club?

#11DEMONPANDA212Posted 12/11/2013 7:24:43 AM
Someone is forgetting rules 1 and 2.
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
#12hemphoarderPosted 12/11/2013 7:49:09 AM
Lol this is why I don't participate much anymore. Silly arguing over silly rules
---
One of the top 20 DkS players
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#13BrokenMessiahPosted 12/11/2013 7:52:41 AM
hemphoarder posted...
Lol this is why I don't participate much anymore. Silly arguing over silly rules

Thats just it though, one of the first rules is no healing. It doesn't say no healing 'cept Replenishment. Its a small matter but rules exist because they supposed to be followed.
---
GT: YusukeUrammeshi or BrokenMessiah
IGN Writers: "How can we make the Internet fight each other today?"
#14shadowsofdawnPosted 12/11/2013 7:55:59 AM
People are seriously arguing against replenishment? Its literally the worst body buff. Blessed weapon + adj. shield was so much better.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#15BombayNugzPosted 12/11/2013 7:57:09 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
People are seriously arguing against replenishment? Its literally the worst body buff. Blessed weapon + adj. shield was so much better.

This aint des. And judy was banned as well.

No Redos.
---
Nebraska Cornhuskers
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
#16WATAUGACJPosted 12/11/2013 7:57:19 AM
hemphoarder posted...

Yup and the chainbs rule.
---
PSN :WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
I am who I am. Who else could I be?
#17KryIon_KidPosted 12/11/2013 9:24:04 AM
It lasts like, what, 30 seconds? lol, I'll allow it
---
PSN: Wunderloss
3DS FC: 3497-0724-0923 | IGN: Wunder | TSV {3626}
#18elfmirfkinn(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:24:58 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Someone is forgetting rules 1 and 2.

Do not talk about fight club?

Anyway, there are valid arguments on both sides. The reasons for it being allowed have been stated. Which are, it's not a dramatic enough effect, takes up a spell slot, takes awhile to cast during the fight, pre-fight it uses your body buff so no grass.
Against: you can wear child mask, grass shield and cloranthy ring so you'll have both buffs, technically it's healing during the fight even if cast before, could potentially give too much of an advantage. If you pull off a knockdown move with it active, your hp continues to refill during the animation, it will cause people to turtle or stay out of fighting distance until a satisfactory amount of hp has been restored.

I can see both sides of the argument clearly. I just don't see a lot of people using it if it's allowed. On a min-max build, I think most people would rather use their att slots for something else. Personally, I would rather attune another WotG or even emit force than replen.
As someone else said in the fight club thread, power within has more of an effect on the outcome of a fight than replen.
---
~~~PSN: elfmirfkin~~~
http://youtu.be/Yys59fyPso8
#19elfmirfkinn(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:31:39 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...

There is no argument. There was no argument. Some people want it, some don't, the rest don't care. This is just a vote to decide because the rules aren't clear and the issue has not been addressed.
---
~~~PSN: elfmirfkin~~~
http://youtu.be/Yys59fyPso8
#20shadowsofdawnPosted 12/11/2013 9:37:56 AM
elfmirfkinn posted...

I can see both sides of the argument clearly.

elfmirfkinn posted...

There is no argument. There was no argument.

Wut
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||