What a shame.

#1TheFracturedPosted 12/21/2013 11:34:05 AM
I think it's rather sad how almost any PvPer who calls themselves good, really isn't. I say this because all of them abuse broken mechanics and glitches. These include dead angling and toggling. If all these were gone how would you hold up in actual duels?
---
PSNs: FracturedMurder, TehJestuh, Fractard420SWAG, QQForMeScrub
#2KogamiShimaPosted 12/21/2013 11:35:19 AM
You DO realize that once you've hit the wall with "fair" fights, it only makes sense to try and go past it...right?
#3saxrohmerPosted 12/21/2013 11:35:39 AM
Thank you for trying, buts it's not the same. I still miss the old trolls.
---
Speak not the Watchers, Draw not the Watchers, Write not the Watchers, Sculpt not the Watchers, Sing not the Watchers, Call not the Watchers' name
#4hemphoarderPosted 12/21/2013 11:37:18 AM
saxrohmer posted...
Thank you for trying, buts it's not the same. I still miss the old trolls.

---
A country gets the government it deserves.
#5TheFractured(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 11:38:10 AM
KogamiShima posted...
You DO realize that once you've hit the wall with "fair" fights, it only makes sense to try and go past it...right?

But you DO realize that it isn't skill when you utilize glitches and broken mechanics? The same goes for megamule, you immediately becomes unskillful because you can't go through PvE to make your own build and instead want everything given to you.
---
#6KogamiShimaPosted 12/21/2013 11:38:41 AM
TheFractured posted...
KogamiShima posted...

But you DO realize that it isn't skill when you utilize glitches and broken mechanics? The same goes for megamule, you immediately becomes unskillful because you can't go through PvE to make your own build and instead want everything given to you.

It isn't like these glitches just happen on their own. It takes effort to even DO them. And do not compaer it to MM.
#7TheFractured(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 11:41:50 AM
KogamiShima posted...
TheFractured posted...
KogamiShima posted...

It isn't like these glitches just happen on their own. It takes effort to even DO them. And do not compaer it to MM.

It takes little to no effort to dead angle and toggle, you must be so blinded from being such a fanboy that you will love and defend anything From screws up in a game.

The comparison to megamule isn't far off. Both are a form of cheating and both are used by people who claim to have skill but really don't.
---
#8R1masherPosted 12/21/2013 11:44:08 AM
Thinking and feeling/10
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#9TheFractured(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 11:44:47 AM
R1masher posted...
Thinking and feeling/10

By now you should know my stance on posts unrelated to the OP.
---
#10KogamiShimaPosted 12/21/2013 11:44:50 AM
TheFractured posted...
KogamiShima posted...
TheFractured posted...
KogamiShima posted...

It takes little to no effort to dead angle and toggle, you must be so blinded from being such a fanboy that you will love and defend anything From screws up in a game.

The comparison to megamule isn't far off. Both are a form of cheating and both are used by people who claim to have skill but really don't.

Oh look, the fanboy argument again because this child has no ability to properly counter.

It takes no effort to dead angle and toggle? Really? And I suppose turtling or going full-OP Magic is what, the epitome of skill?

Really, it takes NO effort at all to understand how the game works in such a way that allows you to bend the game to your will?