The Reason I Don't Use Mega Mule

#1Suhn-Sol-JashinPosted 12/31/2013 1:34:47 PM(edited)
I feel like it's the equivalent of adding an easy mode.

I want to earn my builds.
---
PSN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin
Dark Souls - Because now my posts will never be off-topic.
#2LuigiohPosted 12/31/2013 1:40:28 PM
Having played thousands of hours legit, I think I've earned my mega mule alt. it just gets tedious after a while.
---
*tips fedora* :^)
#3Drain_BeadPosted 12/31/2013 1:42:54 PM
I never did it cuz hipsters.
#4BrokenMessiahPosted 12/31/2013 2:05:46 PM
I dont regret doing it but I wish I wouldve kept my original playthrough save. Just for lols. The last I remember I was at the darkroot forest bonfire in full orstein with the black knight sword and black knight shield :p
---
There are literally a billion people who treat star wars as a religion too... why is it wrong when bronies express their love for a show? Zipperbars
#5Dr_WizardPosted 12/31/2013 3:39:02 PM
Suhn-Sol-Jashin posted...

I want to earn my builds.

This for me.

I like PvE anyway so I also don't mind.
Usually takes me 15-25 hours to finish a build which includes maxing out all armor and weapons I plan on using and getting my character lvl set.

Plus fashion souls.
---
Psn: Doctor_Wizard
FC: 0619-4261-0333
#6kikookPosted 12/31/2013 3:41:38 PM
In all respects to MM users, people who use MM online should be banned from playing online. It's a form of cheating. If boosting in CoD is a sin, so is MM in Dark Souls.
---
Bumbleness Supreme Brady.
#7BrokenMessiahPosted 12/31/2013 3:45:26 PM
kikook posted...
In all respects to MM users, people who use MM online should be banned from playing online. It's a form of cheating. If boosting in CoD is a sin, so is MM in Dark Souls.

Hence the reason I stopped reporting hackers on dark souls.
---
Lifeofvintage is easily one of the best pvpers. Imagine he tryharded?(0_o')
#8KDTProjektPosted 12/31/2013 3:48:36 PM
After 2000+ hours of legit play the prospect of another 5-20+ hours to make a build I decide I won't even like or might use for 10 hours of PvP seems tedious. The whole game is easy mode for me at this point, and most of the builds I use the mule for are almost the same as my pre-mule account, with a few tweaks here and there. Having a mule account doesn't restrict you from doing a legit old fashioned run of the game when you feel like it. Even I do that once or twice a month. Megamule is a tool, just as much as mugenmonkey is. How it's used is left to the discretion of the user.
#9Cvdf3Posted 12/31/2013 3:50:17 PM
I love PvE. That's why I wouldn't want to ruin it by turning it into a grind when I want to PvP.

Granted I Never used MM but I was a big fan of the BB glitch.
---
# < . . . @ . + . D . ( . #
#10SolidKnightPosted 12/31/2013 4:19:17 PM
Luigioh posted...
Having played thousands of hours legit, I think I've earned my mega mule alt. it just gets tedious after a while.

Sorry, you need a few thousand more hours to earn the right to use megamule.