The Reason I Don't Use Mega Mule

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The Reason I Don't Use Mega Mule

User Info: Suhn-Sol-Jashin

Suhn-Sol-Jashin
3 years ago#1
I feel like it's the equivalent of adding an easy mode.

I want to earn my builds.
PSN ID: Suhn-Sol-Jashin
Dark Souls - Because now my posts will never be off-topic.

User Info: Luigioh

Luigioh
3 years ago#2
Having played thousands of hours legit, I think I've earned my mega mule alt. it just gets tedious after a while.
*tips fedora* :^)

User Info: Drain_Bead

Drain_Bead
3 years ago#3
I never did it cuz hipsters.

User Info: BrokenMessiah

BrokenMessiah
3 years ago#4
I dont regret doing it but I wish I wouldve kept my original playthrough save. Just for lols. The last I remember I was at the darkroot forest bonfire in full orstein with the black knight sword and black knight shield :p
There are literally a billion people who treat star wars as a religion too... why is it wrong when bronies express their love for a show? Zipperbars

User Info: Dr_Wizard

Dr_Wizard
3 years ago#5
Suhn-Sol-Jashin posted...

I want to earn my builds.

This for me.

I like PvE anyway so I also don't mind.
Usually takes me 15-25 hours to finish a build which includes maxing out all armor and weapons I plan on using and getting my character lvl set.

Plus fashion souls.
Psn: Doctor_Wizard
FC: 0619-4261-0333

User Info: kikook

kikook
3 years ago#6
In all respects to MM users, people who use MM online should be banned from playing online. It's a form of cheating. If boosting in CoD is a sin, so is MM in Dark Souls.
Bumbleness Supreme Brady.

User Info: BrokenMessiah

BrokenMessiah
3 years ago#7
kikook posted...
In all respects to MM users, people who use MM online should be banned from playing online. It's a form of cheating. If boosting in CoD is a sin, so is MM in Dark Souls.

Hence the reason I stopped reporting hackers on dark souls.
Lifeofvintage is easily one of the best pvpers. Imagine he tryharded?(0_o')

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
3 years ago#8
After 2000+ hours of legit play the prospect of another 5-20+ hours to make a build I decide I won't even like or might use for 10 hours of PvP seems tedious. The whole game is easy mode for me at this point, and most of the builds I use the mule for are almost the same as my pre-mule account, with a few tweaks here and there. Having a mule account doesn't restrict you from doing a legit old fashioned run of the game when you feel like it. Even I do that once or twice a month. Megamule is a tool, just as much as mugenmonkey is. How it's used is left to the discretion of the user.

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
3 years ago#9
I love PvE. That's why I wouldn't want to ruin it by turning it into a grind when I want to PvP.

Granted I Never used MM but I was a big fan of the BB glitch.
# < . . . @ . + . D . ( . #

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
3 years ago#10
Luigioh posted...
Having played thousands of hours legit, I think I've earned my mega mule alt. it just gets tedious after a while.

Sorry, you need a few thousand more hours to earn the right to use megamule.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The Reason I Don't Use Mega Mule

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived