Gamefaqs Fight Club, the final chapter.

#1saxrohmerPosted 2/26/2014 4:02:21 PM
"I love my breasts"...and with that bit of wisdom, we leave behind another chapter of this games life.

To join the fight club, send a friend request on psn to: elfmirfkin, nochildren or Pride17

After receiving your request, elfmirfkin will invite you to the chat. The chatroom is the same one as the previous threads. It's called Fight Club FTW.

This is a drop in/drop out kind of fight club. We don't have times or specific meeting places. Please don't delete the chat once you are in it. Elf and myself have full FL's so you may get deleted after we let you into the chat.

Fight club soul level is 125. Megamule is permitted. Using any other hack is not. Custom Megamules are not permitted.

Fight Rules:
* No healing during a fight

* You can heal after a fight

* No Hornet Ring
Mr. Solid sez:

* No Tranquil Walk of Peace or Stone Great Sword special

* No chaining backstabs

* If someone chains: the match stops, the person who got chained is allowed to heal, then the match continues.

* When you summon or are summoned, face your opponent, buff, bow (or bow, buff) then the fight begins. Any additional buff during the fight is taken at the fighters own risk.

Chat Rules:
No crying. Do not come to the chat just to talk. There is a lot of people in the chat at times and we would like to keep it fight oriented. Please do not make racist or other insulting comments.

The chat usually has a few people in it at all times. There WILL be trolls from time to time. Either ignore them or start a backup chat and invite people to that. The FTW is more about meeting up to fight, not talking about other games and hamsters.

Dispositions allowed:
Pleasant, manic, Drunk, Sly.

---
No bad places, One has no uses for abuses.
#2saxrohmer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 4:05:47 PM
Whoa. I just realized.... I'm in the 500 club now!!!!!! Party at my place!
---
#3IzyxaPosted 2/26/2014 4:06:47 PM
saxrohmer posted...
Whoa. I just realized.... I'm in the 500 club now!!!!!! Party at my place!

Need an address. Maybe we should go to pride17's house.
---
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
http://i.imgur.com/crhC2rj.gif
#4hemphoarderPosted 2/26/2014 4:07:13 PM
The final chapter was written last summer. Everything since has just been the end notes.
---
PSN:sleepyydwarf
Rand Paul 2016
#5-aNaNa-Posted 2/26/2014 4:08:30 PM
hemphoarder posted...
The final chapter was written last summer. Everything since has just been the end notes.

you are a debbie downer :(

be a debbie harris instead :)
#6IzyxaPosted 2/26/2014 4:10:25 PM
-aNaNa- posted...
hemphoarder posted...

you are a debbie downer :(

be a debbie harris instead :)

Maybe you are Pride17.
---
#7saxrohmer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 4:16:15 PM
hemphoarder posted...

Last summer was a high point, for sure. There are STILL good fights to be had though.

I recommend you try earlier in the day if you are looking for old guard types: Garg, West, Scrubby and that crew tend to play in the afternoon due to being in europe.

If you drop by at night You'll find a lot of trolls and newer players, but chaon, K and the gang have been getting pretty great.
---
#8IzyxaPosted 2/26/2014 4:19:25 PM
saxrohmer posted...
hemphoarder posted...

Last summer was a high point, for sure. There are STILL good fights to be had though.

I recommend you try earlier in the day if you are looking for old guard types: Garg, West, Scrubby and that crew tend to play in the afternoon due to being in europe.

If you drop by at night You'll find a lot of trolls and newer players, but chaon, K and the gang have been getting pretty great.

Yeah. That is pretty much all I fight since kDT, Chaon, and Dim produce great fights. I don't fight the others you mentioned too often.
---
#9VampyreFoxPosted 2/26/2014 4:23:04 PM
I'm on the scrubby new player list. I can't sit with yall.

*Pokes dimple and skips off into the forest*
---
The official Fox eccentric of the Dark Souls and Skyrim boards. Juh-Feel
Psn: PurpleFox-Trot , WhiteDragnBreath
#10saxrohmer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 4:25:23 PM
VampyreFox posted...
I'm on the scrubby new player list. I can't sit with yall.

*Pokes dimple and skips off into the forest*

No, Purp! You are fine! As of this writing, you are the only player I've ever seen hit someone with WDB. That has to count for something!
---