Weapon question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Weapon question
2 years ago#1
I got the Crystal Halberd. It seemed much better than my Drake Sword, so i equip it and swing it around a few times.. Why is my character stumbling? I have the strength and dexterity to effectively equip it apparently, so why is my character still acting like it's way too heavy?
2 years ago#2
Zonflare posted...
I got the Crystal Halberd. It seemed much better than my Drake Sword, so i equip it and swing it around a few times.. Why is my character stumbling? I have the strength and dexterity to effectively equip it apparently, so why is my character still acting like it's way too heavy?

Read the description.
________________Call me Vee: A DoR Original________________
You aren't grown up when you think pokemon is childish. ~Mirage312
2 years ago#3
That is called a whiff. It is when your character doesn't come in contact with your enemy. Most of the axes and other halberd class weapons have this minor issue. You get used to timing your attacks so try can connect and you can attack immediately afterwards.
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
http://i.imgur.com/crhC2rj.gif
2 years ago#4
That's a whiff animation, only a few weapons have it. Basically if you don't hit something with the attack the animation takes longer and leaves you open longer; nothing to do with your STR or DEX.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
2 years ago#5
oh. I'm smart. I always read the descriptions but i guess that last sentence was invisible to me. Oh well. Thanks.
2 years ago#6
Zonflare posted...
oh. I'm smart. I always read the descriptions but i guess that last sentence was invisible to me. Oh well. Thanks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8
R1R1R1R1R1R1
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Weapon question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived