Dark Souls Level 7o9 PvP Now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls Level 7o9 PvP Now
1 year ago#1
I'm a legit level 709, I've played dks since release day. I reached 709 after 2 years. I stopped playing for a while to reach level 525 in dks 2. Is PvP dead now? I'm thinking about going back. If not, do I still PvP at forest? Or is the burg or oolacile better now? Anyone want to be like companions? Someone who always plays?
---
PSN ID- xX91NCHNA1L5Xx
Four Platinum Trophies...Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 2, and Dungeon Defenders! :D
1 year ago#2
Liar.
1 year ago#3
UltimatesTruth posted...
Liar.

What
---
PSN ID- xX91NCHNA1L5Xx
Four Platinum Trophies...Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 2, and Dungeon Defenders! :D
1 year ago#4
UltimatesTruth posted...
Liar.

Shut up, just because you suck too much to actually put time into reaching max level, doesn't mean others haven't.

If you'd like, I could e-mail you the pictures off my character and my Psn to prove it to you. Git gud, nub
---
PSN ID- xX91NCHNA1L5Xx
1 year ago#5
I'm sorry.
1 year ago#6
SynysterSouls posted...
If you'd like, I could e-mail you the pictures off my character and my Psn to prove it to you.

Pictures wouldn't prove anything.
---
PSN: Cronotis
1 year ago#7
Sit in the burg and scrub it up.
1 year ago#8
As someone who likes to play against high levels, lets fight in the arena, what do you say?
---
I've been in my body for years.
1 year ago#9
You prolly used the Dragon breath animation glitch
---
Going outside to see the world would give you abit of Happiness and content
1 year ago#10
Well he did say he played for 2 years...If he is telling the truth...well then he has no life. I mean who actually spends that much time in their character, do something else man. GET A LIFE!!!
---
"Remember there is no eternal sadness. All sadness ends, so if there is still sadness then it is not the end."
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls Level 7o9 PvP Now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived