I know it's a stretch, but if you had to guess, how many times have you died?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I know it's a stretch, but if you had to guess, how many times have you died?
2 years ago#1
I'd say mine would be up in the 30's or 40's. I just got it a few days ago. The farthest I've gotten is ring the first bell.
2 years ago#2
I was arrogant, and Did not want to use any summons on my first playthrough, I'd have to say there's a certain boss battle that I died at least 40 times on, because I wanted to do the boss battle the hard way without a summon/friend.

All in All my first playthrough I'd say was around 150 deaths?
2 years ago#3
So far about, 50-70, over half of it goes to anor londo, and Smough and Ornstein.
2 years ago#4
If we're counting PvP as well....sweet jesus, i don't think there's a data structure big enough to hold that number...
2 years ago#5
With 2k~ hours in this game. I only died 1 time. Only because I wanted to know what it is like.

Just kidding but if this does include PvP, it'd be a lot.
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
PSNs: Izyxa, TheWiltingRose
2 years ago#6
I just tried to make a new Thief, and the Taurus is causing the numbers in my previous post to skyrocket lol. My darn endurance keeps running out. Also, I die in two shots to him. I try to roll under his legs and I end up rolling in place into one of his giant knees. I start off the match with a falling strike. Then it never ends. Or my death, yeah, that's how it ends.
2 years ago#7
Probably 400-600 and counting :)
Welcome to dark souls
2 years ago#8
Around 70ish

Most of that is from those f***ing Skeleton Wheels in Painted World.
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armours hollow on the hill
2 years ago#9
Far far too many times...
Games. That is all.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. I know it's a stretch, but if you had to guess, how many times have you died?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived