Mage Weapon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Mage Weapon

User Info: oOKilgharrahOo

oOKilgharrahOo
2 years ago#11
Longsword is a good choise. I did a sl5 mage run to ng+7 with the short sword, but soon after that i did it again with a sl10 to ng+9 with a rapier. Rapier is essential in that ng+ cycle. Constantly in red tearstone mode. It's the only way to one shot enemies with a weapon.

I see, so in the long run, the critical damage on rapiers will be essential to one hit enemies. In that case, which rapier do you suggest?

I hope to stream tonight, but only if i manage to stay awake. Only slept about 7 hours in 2 nights.... That also affects my game play if im tired i play like a noob :-(

I know the feeling, I hate them late night shifts followed by an early one, you just start feeling like a zombie.

What kind of play through do you prefere i'll do?

I don't have a preference, really. Maybe try challenging yourself to keep it interesting. Set some restrictions on what you're allowed to do/use. Maybe try beating the game with a really weak weapon?

User Info: oOKilgharrahOo

oOKilgharrahOo
2 years ago#12
Bump!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Mage Weapon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived