Weapon inventory glitch - or user error?

#1ManOfTheAbyssPosted 8/15/2014 3:30:33 AM
Okay - a weird one I can't seem to find a solution to anywhere - so I figured I would ask the great GFAQ's DS community...

So I killed everyones favourite SunBro for his gear - now in the endgame of my first playthrough of this incredible game - and while messing around farming and doing the DLC I decided I would give Solaires Sunlight Straight Sword a go...

Except I could not find it in my inventory - I swear I picked up all his gear - I've got the armour and shield and his Talisman.

I tried going to a Blacksmith/Bonfire and upgrading to see if it was there - and nope - no Sunlight Straight Sword in my inventory.

I kind of figured either I never picked it up or I accidentally fed it to Frampt and left it at that.

Then last night I was feeding Frampt his nightly feast of Black knight gear from the Kiln and as I went through the list of weapons to feed...It was there!!! The Sunlight Straight Sword was listed below the Balder SS.

Huh?! I thought, and checked my equipment inventories and upgrade list - Nope it still doesn't show...

So has anyone seen this before? Have I glitched this item somehow? Or am I being a noob and doing something wrong?

Thanks.
---
I'm all out of bubblegum...
#2ManOfTheAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 3:37:46 AM
It has actually just occurred to me that I may have accidentally bottomless boxed this - But I was fairly sure I have nothing in the bottomless box.
Do items in your bottomless box still show in the feed Frampt menu?
---
I'm all out of bubblegum...
#3funzyrPosted 8/15/2014 6:09:09 AM
Yes
---
Meh
#4LacedaemonXPosted 8/15/2014 9:59:08 AM
funzyr posted...
Yes
#5ManOfTheAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 2:15:35 AM
Thats it - thanks guys.
---