PSE Burst?

#1Zero_BlazerPosted 6/22/2012 2:14:49 PM
All I really got is that it has something to do with enemies which become a pillar of light. Other than that I don't know what this is.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#2Vado_UNPosted 6/22/2012 2:37:11 PM
Those are the alien creatures that are not native to the land invading the terrain.

Just kill them and move on with your life.
---
"Heads start boppin' like who's this? Vado, that dude spits/
Sharper than steak knives from Ruth's Chris" - Vado
#3Zero_Blazer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 2:51:33 PM
Uhh...no. It starts some kinda timer on the top of the screen, and is required for one of the client orders from one of the characters.
---
#4sonic_c_tailPosted 6/22/2012 3:00:40 PM
Bonus xp. Ull have luck in a party area with japanese people since they can read the instructions at least
---
Looking for characters/avatar codes for Rusty Hearts. If you got some unwanted codes send them my way (PM)
#5miyuki308Posted 6/22/2012 3:09:41 PM
The PSE things have levels to them, and once it get over certain level then PSE Burst happens. It's usually easier if you run with other parties to kill things in a multi-party area.

Example of one, this was the increased enemy spawn PSE I think.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/asamidori/mmorpg/pso2/pseburst.jpg
---
Playing: Persona 4 the Golden
Anticipating: Nayuta no Kiseki, PSO2 OB, Project DIVA f
#6Zero_Blazer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 3:29:03 PM
So should I just wait for a PSE burst, or is there a way to actually trigger it? Sometimes I see like, bars on top of my screen for no reason, and then it disappears. Does that have anything to do with it?
---
#7miyuki308Posted 6/22/2012 3:53:12 PM
The graph things doesn't do anything for the PSE I think. That random light that happens while you're killing things in multiparty area is the PSE effects leveling up, so you want to have that keep happening.
---
Playing: Persona 4 the Golden
Anticipating: Nayuta no Kiseki, PSO2 OB, Project DIVA f