Phantasy Star Online?

#11Scoots1186Posted 7/6/2012 3:41:23 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/pre-open-beta-starter-guide-for-phantasy-star-online-2/#signin

Go there to download the launcher and get the basics. use Chrome when setting up your account so it translates the page
---
"Is this song about Hellen Keller?"---drummer while playing "Pinball Wizard" on RB2
#12davisbl345(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 3:58:12 PM
Thanks guys, downloading the free server now and looking at the starter guide for PSO2. So, I dont need to have the game disks for the private server for PSO1 then?
#13Timbo418Posted 7/6/2012 6:12:01 PM
davisbl345 posted...
Thanks guys, downloading the free server now and looking at the starter guide for PSO2. So, I dont need to have the game disks for the private server for PSO1 then?

They have everything you need here:

http://www.schtserv.com/

Read around there a bit and you'll be able to figure things out. Looks like there's ~200 people on that particular private server at the moment.
---
"If you're a Mass Effect fan then you have to be one of the biggest Hippocrates on earth. Have fun." - jnblz316
#14Super SlashPosted 7/6/2012 9:40:09 PM(edited)
davisbl345 posted...

There is no game disc for Blue Burst in the US. It was always a digital release, except in Japan.

Honestly, a lot of these questions seem unnecessary. You can find out the answer to most of your PSO2 questions by just looking at the translation guide. Not trying to be rude, just saying.
#15wombat013Posted 7/6/2012 10:38:36 PM
Super Slash posted...
davisbl345 posted...

There is no game disc for Blue Burst in the US. It was always a digital release, except in Japan.

Honestly, a lot of these questions seem unnecessary. You can find out the answer to most of your PSO2 questions by just looking at the translation guide. Not trying to be rude, just saying.

God forbid anyone ask questions on a website called game FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
#16Super SlashPosted 7/6/2012 10:41:53 PM(edited)
It's called that because of the FAQs on the site, not because of the message boards. Hell, they even added an Answers section for this very reason (although to the TC's credit, no one pays attention to Answers anyway).

Besides, in all the time he spends waiting for answers, he could figure out most of this before any of us answer his questions, thereby saving him a good bit of time.
#17kdognumba1Posted 7/6/2012 11:04:08 PM
If you're interested, there was also Phantasy Star Zero on DS which was pretty fun as well though I'm not sure if people still play it online.
---
Watch me stream games live @ http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS FC - kdog254 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme XBL: kdog254
#18DethaPosted 7/6/2012 11:43:22 PM
PSOBB is super easy to get now with the new installer.

I'll play with ya if you ever get it going.
---
AMD Athlon II X4 635 @ 2.9 GHz | Kingston 4gb @ 1333 MHz | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (768mb) @ 850 MHz / 2005 MHz | Windows 7 [Enterprise]