Level Cap Trial I

#1MegaMettaurPosted 7/14/2012 4:20:35 AM
I am going to hate doing this client order when NA version hits. This is so tedious. It's alright getting the Naberius data, but the other two have more Dagans spawning than anything else on the efficient missions to hunt, while in a multi party area. I was in "Subdue Caterdran" for like 3 hours just hunting crap in the volcano for Amduscia data and only managed to get 45/90. Getting the 90 drops from Lillipa is gonna be hell.
---
Official Video Game Character of certain boards of their respective games.
3DS FC: 2492 4510 6341, Pokemon Black FC: coming soon lol.
#2NeridiaPosted 7/14/2012 4:27:55 AM
Lilipa is not too bad for me though. I just did that quest along with the dreaded code emergency collect that needed to unlock Tundra.
---
Currently playing PSO2 as Mitsugu : Ship 10
#3SieKensouPosted 7/14/2012 4:38:05 AM
certain quests are better for collecting data samples than other quests.. also travelling in large groups of more than 5 is awesome. of course that means multiparty area grinding.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#4MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 4:47:15 AM
I'm just hoping all of the level cap trials aren't like this. This is torture, just to be able to level past 30.
---
Official Video Game Character of certain boards of their respective games.
3DS FC: 2492 4510 6341, Pokemon Black FC: coming soon lol.
#5methynyaPosted 7/14/2012 8:08:05 AM
As I was doing Joseph's Order at the same time, I could see how much "dragons-type" enemies I killed and how much I got of the data...Result, 144 ennemies killed (natives), 44 data dropped.
If you can find a party of 12 persons running in circle in the multiplay, i's honestly not long, it took me about 45 minutes to get the 46 data left.
And Lilypa is a lot easier as long as you don't get in the Darker in ennemies. Doing the 2 extractions missions get it done quite fast, I got the 90 data in an hour and a half without even multi-playing and doing the Tundra quest at the same time (lucky me, the Collect Trial appeared normally after exploring a little so I was able to do it on my first try...I don't want to do this timed mission anymore, Free Desert was a pain in the ass to unlock)
---
<Tsurupettan Suika>