Petition to SEGA for PSO2 West update

#11darknilePosted 2/26/2013 4:49:57 PM
Another thing that is probably causing the delay is some idget at SOA is probably wasting time dubbing the voices in English too xD. I guess some people have to have their English voice acting instead of taking the time to READ the subtitles... Gonna have to read one way or another xD.
---
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.
#12Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 2/26/2013 9:39:01 PM
Signed.
---
Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#13OmegaWarriorPosted 2/27/2013 10:08:21 PM
I'm guessing that it may be related to the pending release of the PS4 and perhaps also the next Xbox;. I'm basing this on the following:

- A version of PSO2 was announced for the PS3 and Xbox 360, then later cancelled.
- Sega would want the life of the game to far exceed that of both of these consoles, meaning that it is perfectly logical to make PSO2 for the next gen systems.
-These systems had yet to be announced, so Sega was not able to make the second half of this decision public at the time.

I fully expect Sega's next PSO2 announcement to be at E3 2013. I expect that it will include a western release date, and a pending release on at least the PS4 or the 3rd Xbox, and perhaps the WiiU. Bundling all of these together and announcing at a big event like E3 will likely make a bigger splash than simply leaking the announcements individually over the course of several months. If not at E3 then maybe at TGS.
#14KusanagiLordPosted 2/28/2013 12:30:38 AM
OmegaWarrior posted...
I'm guessing that it may be related to the pending release of the PS4 and perhaps also the next Xbox;. I'm basing this on the following:

- A version of PSO2 was announced for the PS3 and Xbox 360, then later cancelled.
- Sega would want the life of the game to far exceed that of both of these consoles, meaning that it is perfectly logical to make PSO2 for the next gen systems.
-These systems had yet to be announced, so Sega was not able to make the second half of this decision public at the time.

I fully expect Sega's next PSO2 announcement to be at E3 2013. I expect that it will include a western release date, and a pending release on at least the PS4 or the 3rd Xbox, and perhaps the WiiU. Bundling all of these together and announcing at a big event like E3 will likely make a bigger splash than simply leaking the announcements individually over the course of several months. If not at E3 then maybe at TGS.

......Wow, your setting yourself up for disappointment, aren't you?
---
For those who want to do all of Xenoblade's sidequests, I pray for you sanity.......
http://www.twitch.tv/kyokusanagi92, Ye olde stream.
#15SEGA DreamsPosted 2/28/2013 2:39:33 PM
i haven't been here a few months, was hoping this game would have had a release date announced for the u.s.
---
=o ~ SandWolf
#16CorreyPosted 3/2/2013 6:30:54 AM
Theres nothing wrong with waiting for updates...lol
---
http://endlesscrisis.wordpress.com/
^ A fun new RPG with oldschool elements.
#17TAoRPosted 3/2/2013 7:05:48 AM
There is when the game already has a poor amount of content
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#18Josh_ExplosionPosted 3/2/2013 7:47:59 PM
signed it, man i hope this works i'd hate to have to remind them of the shadow people we left.
---
"Damn!, Don't time fly when you drunk as hell."
(GT:josh explosion)
#19nhatPosted 3/3/2013 4:43:05 PM
Ehh people, Sega said Q1. Q1 is January, February and March (Q1)

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quarter.asp

If we don't hear anything by April, than that's when to start questioning ST about the status of the game.

Until than CALM DOWN, lol
---
PSO- 09
#20PhantasyStar23Posted 3/10/2013 5:49:39 PM
just wait for PAX East lol
---
Japanese Dubs: Raw passion | English Dubs: Actual personality