How often do you find "Herobrine Structures"?

#1Mufufu_MasterPosted 6/22/2011 8:41:24 PM
A Herobrine Structure being, in the Mufufu vernacular, something you come across while roaming around that you don't remember building. They're usually random and all man-made.

I found one just yesterday. A very small pyramid of sandstone (3x3 block base, 2 blocks tall) with a chest in the 1-block spot under the tip. The chest contains a single block of glass. I've searched within my mind for a while, but I can't seem to remember doing this at all. I haven't even played MC for a while. I do have a tendency to play late at night, however.

The pyramid is creepy, but I haven't removed the remaining 8 blocks of it nor the chest, and I'm scared of Herobrine appearing behind me if I take the glass.

How often do you find these Herobrine Structures?
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
Official Kyogre of the Pokemon B/W boards Mufufufufufufu...~
#2fisheye11Posted 6/22/2011 8:54:59 PM
i thought the herobrine structure was made of 4 gold blocks, 1 mossy coblestone in the middle of the gold blocks, and a block of netherack on top of the mossy. even then you have to set the rack on fire for him to appear.
---
PSN: fisheye11
Currently playing: Black Ops, Dungeon Siege 3, and Minecraft
#3eco masterPosted 6/22/2011 8:57:24 PM
Not very often, but my second map, which is the first to contain a Nether portal, has a cave... east of the spawn, I think, that goes pretty much straight down. For the most part, it was fairly unremarkable. but there were some cobblestone blocks placed like stairs, as if to help get out of the hole.

I found it a few months after last playing on the map, and had only hopped on to re-visit a few structures. I decided to do a little exploring, and I don't remember even heading out in that direction at all.
---
http://to2is.literallyforbabies.com/to2/boards
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
#4IcefrioPosted 6/22/2011 9:19:51 PM
We found a 6-cobble tall pillar once. Tried to remember how it got there for about a half hour, then I remembered building it months ago as a marker for something.
---
GT: Drmsi9292
#5jcmasonPosted 6/22/2011 9:29:23 PM
I had a server in early alpha that I put a good 30-40 hours into, then I ended up losing that save file and starting a new server with a later update. After enough exploring though I found the old location with all my old stuff still there. It blew my mind.
---
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w265/jcmason1986/0454.jpg
#6LordAizenSamaPosted 6/22/2011 9:38:06 PM
I have typed this story so many times... lol anyway...

I missed a lot of this first part, but apparently some people on my server were out searching around for random things away from the main city out of boredom. Eventually they came across a cave that looked mined out. So they go in for just seeing if the guy missed anything. They began talking about how strange it was that someone mined so far out here. Eventually I got teleported over and we looked around. There were obvious stairs and waterfalls placed so you could get around. Then we make out way out. We began looking around more. We saw some cobblestone instead of grass for the ground. It was also obviously man made. Then come across this house. It had a lockette sign with the name "Scoobybloo" on it. Scoobybloo was with us so we asked him when he had built this house. He got really freaked out and said he had never built a house out here. We looked around it. It had some chests with a lockette and his name on it but nothing really peculiar. Just a typical house. So we all split up. Me and Scoobybloo went searching around for more stuff. We found a grave looking this. I think it had the name Bob on it. So I start digging it out and saw a door with "Bob's living quarters" written on it. We go inside and it's just a small cave with some water. Thats all we ever found. Unfortunately the server got remade so now its all gone. Really freaky though xD
#7Nathan1347Posted 6/23/2011 9:48:24 AM
I never find Herobrine Structures because he is a lie and it never happens.

But if you mean, " Building something that you don't remember building because it's been so long ago." Then fine
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDuoDesign
Go to the link for Let's Play videos!
#8Amidamaru_Posted 6/23/2011 10:02:20 AM
Eevee1347 posted...

But if you mean, " Building something that you don't remember building because it's been so long ago." Then fine

I tend to create new worlds all the time.
I've found pre-built structures on new worlds.

Explain that.
---
Signature?
#9Shivan999999999Posted 6/23/2011 10:37:28 AM
Amidamaru_ posted...
Eevee1347 posted...

I tend to create new worlds all the time.
I've found pre-built structures on new worlds.

Explain that.

If you're deleting worlds prior to making new ones, and naming them the same thing, it sometimes likes to grab old data on buildings and fit them in. I've deleted and remade and found previous buildings before.
---
For like a bean burrito, I shall return!
#10Major_MaxPosted 6/23/2011 10:51:45 AM
I've never found anything like that in my single player, but my multiplayer server is full of them. A lot of people come in, start building things, then abandon them, so its some what of a sport to explore the map looking for these ruins.
---
"Is that an MP5? Sweet, now I can solve up to 800 problems a minute!" Gordon Freeman