Infiite health mod and infinite items mod?

#1NightRyderFirePosted 7/20/2011 4:02:35 PM
These are the only two mods I want. It'd be nice if I could fall in lava and maybe NOT die. I swear to god I put bricks under me! I felt them under my feet! ((cookie if anybody knows what Youtube video this is from.)) And I need infinte cobblestone to make a path over the lava, so that I can reach the damn Glowstone.

I've died three times now, all the times NOT my fault! The first time, I was high up in a tower, mining glowstone, while holding shift on the end of the tower. The game froze. I closed it and started it up. I fell down and died.

The second time, I was again in a tower, but this time I had built a little scaffolding just in case the game froze again. Sure enough, it did. When the game started up again, I held down the shift key...and ran right off the edge of the scaffolding. >>.>>

The third and most recent attempt, I was building a path of cobblestone over lava. I was holding down the shift key, and for some reason, I stopped sneaking and fell off the edge.

So, if I had infinite health, I could swim my way out of the lava. And I'm kinda out of cobblestone, so...yeah, it'd be nice to have infinite items...
---
"Pipe down and listen!" - Demyx
Monter Hunter Tri: Ryder (HR 90), Nara (HR 51)
#2Darrk_HarrisPosted 7/20/2011 4:04:49 PM
Check the minecraft forums, they both exist.
---
:3
#3NightRyderFire(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2011 4:05:51 PM
I did...but...there's so many mods combined, I just want these simple two. Plus, the Minecraft forum kinda confuses me. @.@
---
"Pipe down and listen!" - Demyx
Monter Hunter Tri: Ryder (HR 90), Nara (HR 51)
#4Bert_LeslyPosted 7/20/2011 4:10:41 PM
Too many items for infinite cobble (shift click it).
Then Shift click any armor piece and equip it.
Problems solved.
---
Hi you can call me Bert, or Phil, or George, or heck even call me "that guy over there" Call me whatever you want, my user name is totally irrelevant.
#5CRAZZY_BEASTPosted 7/20/2011 4:25:08 PM
just get single player commands and too many items cause they both have what u want
---
CRAZZY[DS] Level 49
U wana add me pm me so i notice and ill give u my code
#6thor23Posted 7/20/2011 4:30:30 PM
CRAZZY_BEAST posted...
just get single player commands and too many items cause they both have what u want

The latter is unnecessary. Just get Single Player Commands and learn the command to create items. It's very simple.

for example:
item 4
will give you 64 cobblestone, because cobblestone's ID# is 4, and if you don't type in a quantity it will automatically give you a full stack.
#7hikaru_zeroPosted 7/20/2011 4:31:38 PM
INVedit
armor
max it out so your invincible
????
profit
---
Question of the week: Difficulty: Hard
What my favorite college Team