Infiite health mod and infinite items mod?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Infiite health mod and infinite items mod?
5 years ago#1
These are the only two mods I want. It'd be nice if I could fall in lava and maybe NOT die. I swear to god I put bricks under me! I felt them under my feet! ((cookie if anybody knows what Youtube video this is from.)) And I need infinte cobblestone to make a path over the lava, so that I can reach the damn Glowstone.

I've died three times now, all the times NOT my fault! The first time, I was high up in a tower, mining glowstone, while holding shift on the end of the tower. The game froze. I closed it and started it up. I fell down and died.

The second time, I was again in a tower, but this time I had built a little scaffolding just in case the game froze again. Sure enough, it did. When the game started up again, I held down the shift key...and ran right off the edge of the scaffolding. >>.>>

The third and most recent attempt, I was building a path of cobblestone over lava. I was holding down the shift key, and for some reason, I stopped sneaking and fell off the edge.

So, if I had infinite health, I could swim my way out of the lava. And I'm kinda out of cobblestone, so...yeah, it'd be nice to have infinite items...
"Pipe down and listen!" - Demyx
Monter Hunter Tri: Ryder (HR 90), Nara (HR 51)
5 years ago#2
Check the minecraft forums, they both exist.
:3
5 years ago#3
I did...but...there's so many mods combined, I just want these simple two. Plus, the Minecraft forum kinda confuses me. @.@
"Pipe down and listen!" - Demyx
Monter Hunter Tri: Ryder (HR 90), Nara (HR 51)
5 years ago#4
Too many items for infinite cobble (shift click it).
Then Shift click any armor piece and equip it.
Problems solved.
Hi you can call me Bert, or Phil, or George, or heck even call me "that guy over there" Call me whatever you want, my user name is totally irrelevant.
5 years ago#5
just get single player commands and too many items cause they both have what u want
CRAZZY[DS] Level 49
U wana add me pm me so i notice and ill give u my code
5 years ago#6
CRAZZY_BEAST posted...
just get single player commands and too many items cause they both have what u want

The latter is unnecessary. Just get Single Player Commands and learn the command to create items. It's very simple.

for example:
item 4
will give you 64 cobblestone, because cobblestone's ID# is 4, and if you don't type in a quantity it will automatically give you a full stack.
5 years ago#7
INVedit
armor
max it out so your invincible
????
profit
Question of the week: Difficulty: Hard
What my favorite college Team
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Infiite health mod and infinite items mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived