massive city seed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. massive city seed

User Info: lunajenny

lunajenny
5 years ago#1
Does anyone have any seeds with massive cities close to the spawn point?

User Info: _DT_Skillz_

_DT_Skillz_
5 years ago#2
lunajenny posted...
Does anyone have any seeds with massive cities close to the spawn point?

Massive cities??? What game have you been playing,

User Info: The_Viking_Swan

The_Viking_Swan
5 years ago#3
The only naturally generated structures that are above ground are small useless villages. There are no cities.
I'm proud to be Walrusian!
NVBM

User Info: adolpho333

adolpho333
5 years ago#4
These guys are trolling you.

Try: "Marconiplaysthemamba"

User Info: lunajenny

lunajenny
5 years ago#5
I tried the seed but it just spawned me on top of a tree with cliffs on one side and a lake on the other. I walked around a bit in a circle to see if there were any villages nearby but there weren't

I saw a video on utube of a very big random village with about 50+ buildings but there was no seed. That's what I'm looking for

User Info: DrSickDuck

DrSickDuck
5 years ago#6

I saw a video on utube of a very big random village with about 50+ buildings but there was no seed. That's what I'm looking for

That was a bug during the 1.8 pre-release, that no longer happens in the game at all unless you can get the pre version of 1.8.
i3-550@4.0Ghz -- MSI 460 Cyclone -- 8Gb G. Skill RAM -- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1Tb -- Antec TP-650 -- Lian-Li A05 -- EVGA P55 Micro

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
5 years ago#7
Try
winter

:Trollface:
Come at me moderators!
>:D

User Info: Dottled

Dottled
5 years ago#8
You spelt it wrong anyway^
Use soap.

User Info: NicoC96

NicoC96
5 years ago#9
lunajenny posted...
I tried the seed but it just spawned me on top of a tree with cliffs on one side and a lake on the other. I walked around a bit in a circle to see if there were any villages nearby but there weren't

That was fake, he edited hit world and put all the villages he had rendered into that one spot.

User Info: Cresset

Cresset
5 years ago#10
There was also a mod that made deserted cities spawn naturally.

fake edit: found it

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/171188-v10formivores-mods-city-wall-road-generators/
What's the matter, the Zubats and Geodudes too much for you? Can't get through a cave with just five monsters? How sad. - mikeburnfire
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. massive city seed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived