Where did the villagers go?

#1markothevrbaaPosted 3/4/2012 3:09:34 PM
My town was full of villagers, but now they are just gone... How can I get them back?
#2Froggie48Posted 3/4/2012 3:31:26 PM
Did you check every single house? They have a tendency to all cram into a single house, regardless of size, at night. It's how they choose to make babies, don't judge.

If you still didn't find any, they likely got tired of you being a neglectful landlord and moved away.
---
If I had a dollar for every stupid person I've come across, I'd be able to buy China.
The official grue master of EP.
#3markothevrbaa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 5:39:00 AM
Yes I checked all the houses. It isn't really a big village... 3 houses and 2 wooden houses without doors... and a well. They were here before, but now they left me :'(

I am using seed INDIANA JONES with capital letters. You spawn near this village if you want to try it out. There is a village a little away across the swamp biome, but I haven't completed the minetrack to over there, so I don't have to walk everytime.
Is there any way of spawning villagers or get the ones from the other village to breed and come here?
#412upPosted 3/5/2012 7:27:56 AM
It's a trap. They're planning a revolution against your iron fist. Get out while you still can
#5markothevrbaa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 7:38:00 AM
Nooooo! It can't be! D:
#6GateCaptainPosted 3/5/2012 7:49:42 AM
Tried that INDIANA JONES seed and i started 3 feet from a village :) people included.
never seen a village that close at the start ever. Thanks for the seed is what im trying to say :P
#7markothevrbaa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 9:05:05 AM
No problem, but no thanks to me, I think somebody posted it here a few days ago. It really is a great seed, lots of jugnles and two villages fairly close. Plus, there is a huge cave system below the village. Not gonna spoil more ;)

Tell me if your villagers disappear too if you will be playing on this map.
#8forthnbackPosted 3/5/2012 10:06:37 AM
Your villagers got killed by the zombie hordes that occasionally spawn at villages. Thats all.
---
FernieODST - Its like watching two giraffes fight; It's completely life threatening and important to them, but viewed from an onlooker its just derpa derp derp.
#9Blood_NightsPosted 3/5/2012 10:18:59 AM
adamg0d posted...
Your villagers got killed by the zombie hordes that occasionally spawn at villages. Thats all.

^

If only a few houses were doorless, all of your villages crammed into those houses and perished to the evil zombination of the village.
---
Windows 7 Pro|AMD Athlon II x4 2.6ghz|16GB DDR3 1666MHZ|AMD Radeon 6780 1GB DDR5 vram|4TB HDD Space total|4 Bread slots dedicated to Minecraft
#10markothevrbaa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2012 1:09:19 PM
So, how do I get them back?