Minecraft ideas for items, crafting ideas, and stuff!

#1explosion213Posted 3/28/2012 6:08:47 AM
Ok so here is where you can post all of your item ideas, and crafting ideas! (btw if you want to do ()x(), its like this: length(thats vertical)x breadth(horizontal and nothing to do with bread), so for example you want to make a diamond pickaxe. you say it like this: 1x3 diamonds, and 2x1 sticks below it. Got it? Good.) I'll start:

Rubber Tree: Grows in every place that can grow trees. Occasionaly drops rubber sap.
Rubber Sap: Heated in furnace becomes rubber.
Rubber: Crafting ingredient!
Balloon:2x3 rubber, with 1 string below in the middle of the rubber. Can be used to float in the air up to 10 blocks, immobile while flying. Lasts for 1 minecraft day, even when not used.
Mega Balloon: 3x3 diamond blocks, middle is a balloon. Lasts forever, you can move up(max 15 blocks) down, left and right and forward and backwards(mostly any way)
Water Balloon:3x3 rubber, one bucket of water in the middle. Can be thrown to make water appear, similar to buckets of water being poured.
---
The annoying moment when you wash your hands then you feel that you have to pee XD
#2kenkendudePosted 3/28/2012 8:12:53 AM
Rubber trees are in Industrialcraft(a mod) but water ballooons would be awesome on servers :D .
---
"War. War never chan-WALUIGI TIME!!!
#3ISendOutMarioPosted 3/28/2012 11:43:10 AM(edited)
I really wish there was a 'Grate' BLock.

Water would be able to flow through it as if it wasn't there, but not items.
It would make things like waterslides and redstone so much easier.
---
Mario!! I choose you!!! * wah-hah!!* Use PWN!!
#4ISendOutMarioPosted 3/28/2012 2:33:32 PM
I also think it would be cool if you could make water come out of like say a faucet like in drips, instead of the ugly torrents that we get now. Like a leak pipe that drips, or artificil rain. One time I was tryin to symbolize water flowing through a broken pipe sortof, but had to abandon the project cuz the water didn't look te way I wanted it too.
---
#5Mentalpatient87Posted 3/28/2012 2:56:36 PM
Soul Glass: made from soul sand, tinted, with that creepy face texture.
---
"You eat babies, everybody knows that." - John Marston
#6explosion213(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 1:41:03 AM
I thought of 1 more!

Every animal will drop it.
ITS POOP!
---
The annoying moment when you wash your hands then you feel that you have to pee XD
#7ISendOutMarioPosted 3/29/2012 10:09:49 AM
explosion213 posted...
I thought of 1 more!

Every animal will drop it.
ITS POOP!

Don't know if facepalm or epicwin
---